MOTL references?

I

Istanbul

Would anyone who's willing to be a reference for me on MOTL please PM me?
I know I've traded with a *lot* of you before...lend a guy a hand?

M

Multani

You gave me one. It's only fair I return the favor.
E-mail me.

I

Istanbul

Aw, c'mon. Jake74? Mikeymike? Chaos Turtle (I think)? Lend a hand here. It's painless, takes about one minute, and assists me greatly.

J

Jake74

I haven't had time to check alot lately, been on vacation... I will surely be a ref for ya... what do I do?

I

Istanbul

Just PM me with your e-mail address, and it's all obvious from there.

D

Darkstar

send me a portal raging goblin or a goblin swine rider and ill be your reference.

D

Darkstar

ah, tuche'. I shall send you... a card as well. Tell me some c/uc your looking for. lmk

L

LlanowarGoblin

If I ever trade with you, I would gladly be a ref for you. I would of course expect the same in return. Maybe we'll work something out, what are you looking for? You could post a link to your MOTL list and I'll let you know if I see anything.

C

Child of Gaea

Sure, Istanbul, I will be a ref for you... We may not have traded, but we sure have TALKED about trading alot, so it is close enough. Of course, you might be able to return the favor :D

ReaperGod@angelfire.com

I

Istanbul

Motopsycho, LlanowarGoblin, Darkstar, Child of Gaea - I'll be posting a new trade list soon. When I do that, I'll be happy to trade with any of you. But being a reference for someone suggests that you've traded with them, and found them to be reliable. You don't know that about me. What if I'm a rip-off artist? I can't be a ref for someone who hasn't traded with me, nor can I let someone who hasn't traded with me be a ref for me. I'm sorry, I'm just picky like that.

L

LlanowarGoblin

Check out my new list. I posted it here, mtgnews and MOTL. All the same lists and all under the name LlanowarGoblin.

C

Child of Gaea

LOL! I have done well over 200 internet trades, and I have gotten a pretty good feeling, over time, who is and who is not trustworthy. I would think that if we can trust you to be an admin on this site, I could trust you to trade cards with over the net. :p

Anyways, get your list up, or go to my old one on MOTL, and we should be able to hack something out. I am Child of Gaea on there as well, so it shouldnt be too hard to find a list of mine.
Here is my reflist if you feel the need to check it out.

www.magictraders.com/reflists/Child_of_Gaea.html

LMK man!