Dates *scary*

T

Turtlewax Joe

Where did you go on your first date, and did you get kissed?

I went on my first date at age 13 we Frenched.

Z

Zadok001

Well, strangely enough, I can think of three separate "first" dates with my wonderful girlfriend. :) Each one has rights to be called the "first" date, but I believe we decided the second one was the most appropriate. Chronologically, we did not kiss on the first "first" date, but we did on the second, and did not on the third.

(No, you do NOT get to hear the story.)

H

Hetemti

Females are incompatable with me, it seems. I either am ignored, or get Friended faster than I can meet them. (Note, that females are like Slivers, each one affects all others. If one hates you, they all hate you. And if one knows something, they all know it...)

As a matter of fact...noöne really likes me. I have two friends, the guy who got me started on Magic, and the guy who sat next to me in (one...two...) ...four...maybe five classes in highschool.

I have no life. *sobs uncontrollably*

*thinks of a clown being beaten with a can of Dinty Moore...by Roger Moore*

That's better! ^_^ I feel all positive now. :)

E

ErinPuff

I went on my first date when I was thirteen. We saw GalaxyQuest. Several months later, we went to the mall. Several months later, I dumped him. We never kissed.

G

Gizmo

Umm, I was 19. :( (I`d always found football more interesting than girls)
But on the plus side it involved Tomato Ketchup and licking. :p

K

K9Archmage

hehe... i'm going on my first date in a matter of days

hoipa

U

Ura

umm...i was 16 I think. Its been such a long time now. :\
we hung out together alot, kissed once, thats about it, kinda dull. Otherwise I think females are scared of me. :(

T

theorgg

Every girl I start hiting on turns into a lizzard..

dammit...

At this rate, I'm stopping hitting on any women, as I just drive them away from the masculine sex...

:(

I'll die a ...

mabe that won't be so bad, though-- No opprotunity for any of those really wicked desieses...

H

Hetemti

Hey hey hey...some lizards are kinda cute in their own green way. :D

I

Istanbul

Okay, that's just eerie, Hetemti. You need a date REAL bad.

13. We kissed, Francaise, whenever we got the opportunity.
Then, next year, she turned into Superior Super-B!tch and dumped me. (Mind you, she didn't get any *other* boyfriends, either...)

But then, that may not suffice, depending on what you consider a date.

N

Neo_Keo

Ok I can beat all you I have never date and my philosophy is " Relationships is a luxury I can not afford to have " :D :D :D Weird huh? You guys want to gues how old I am ???

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'd have to say my first date was Homecoming my junior year in high school. I tried to get her to go out a couple times before then "so we'd know each other" a little better, but no go...

R

Rando

My first date, I was 15.

Then she moved to Florida, then to Arizona, and then back to Missouri.

We dated some more, both 5 years older, and 3 years after that we got married.

Isn't that sweet...

D

DÛke

...I don't think I ever dated.

In the United States, I never dated at all. The girls I meet never wanna date. She would either become my girlfriend, or not date me at all. You could see the reason why relationships haven't been kind to me.

In the future, I'll try testin' before ridin'...because baby I'm outta luve...

S

Sleepy

I think when they become your girlfriend dating is what your doing when you go out isn't it? my first date was at 16 we went to a carnival and I got a peck on the cheek when I took her home :)

D

DÛke

...I wouldn't count on that, Sleepy.

Actually, most of the relationships I've been in start out as a disaster with a girl I seem to hate, than we calm down and it becomes a close relationship, than eventually it fades out because we both lose interest. Physical attraction - nothing more or less.

Maybe dating comes in second, but it certainly doesn't come first. Not for me...and after all the chaotic problems girls have brought into my life, I'm not planning to go back into "dating" anytime soon...

"Yes, I'm single for the moment. I'm doing my best to enjoy it..."

M

Mundungu

DEpends on what you call a date.

When i was a Teenager there was a couple of girls I hang out with for longer period of time and we did the usual stuff dating people do. But no intimate contacts.

I had my first "real" girlfriend at 19 like Giz. In the meanwhile I nicely made up for the time I lost as a teenager.

I am now happily married for over two years.

G

Gizmo

Duke - I`m pretty sure the Gorillaz line is 'I`M happy, I`m feeling glad...' not 'I AIN'T happy...'.

Good to see you`re listening to the right stuff though.