Ransac

R

ransacattack

You are a tired Spammer my friend. You will leave MTGNews and never return.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

now, its not very nice to exile one of our favorite off-topic members

M

menolikeygurus

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG???

here..have a hot dog...that should make you feel beter

S

Sleepy

Originally posted by ransacattack
You are a tired Spammer my friend. You will leave MTGNews and never return.
Am I where I think I am? cause last time I checked this wasn't mtgnews. WTF r u talking about? :confused:

V

Volraths_bane

Ransac recently started posting some on the MTGNews boards.

Apparently someone disliked him from their and decided to take the fight to where he lives

S

Sleepy

Originally posted by Volraths_bane
Ransac recently started posting some on the MTGNews boards.

Apparently someone disliked him from their and decided to take the fight to where he lives
there goes the neighborhood...:eek:

D

Dementia

Yeah, I figured that sooner or later someone would get pissed about Ransacs posts on MTGnews. The members there are less.....um.....excepting of silly/pointless posts.

I'm guessing some of it comes form the fact that we are so often bombed with spam. There have been about 10 banned spammers there now. That gives ya an idea of why people may be a little cautious when a guy starts posting like Ransac has.

And I will just say this, whoever this is from MTGnews. Maybe you should talk to Ransac before you start s*it like this. If you'd talk to the guy you'd realize the damn guy ain't spammin. He's just crazy like me:)

I've been makin posts like Ransac's for the past 3 month's that add up to about 1100 post's. Why haven't ya said anything to me about my posts? Maybe just a little case of pick on the newbie?

N

nodnarb24

[Old gesser hick voice]We don't want no trouble now, ya hear.[/old gesser hick voice]

[color="336699"]* Nodnarb24 holds up his shotgun that was resting in his lap.[/color]

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
There's just one problem, though: I haven't been spamming on that site. The only thing that can be considered spamming is the "Who wants to pretend to be a Millionaire" thread I posted.

There are a couple spammers on that sight that I believe are "startled" at how fast my post count went up(56 in 24 hours), and I have already gotten some threats on mtgnews telling me not to past there "impressive" post counts. I mean, come on. One of these guys had 350-some odd posts and has been there since March. I have been there for about 48 hours and, as of now, my post count is 60. I think I'm going to shame them.

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

Ransac..please remember not to act like you are just posting there for a high post count...It is people saying things like that which are making DG consider getting rid off the Post Count.

But you are funny as hell and I haven't seen any real Spam from you...you want SPAM..check out Ding-Dong/George123/Squirrelor, Horriblechild, LimoAnthony and many others who have been banned the hell of our sight..you are a great fun guy unlike those jerks.

Talk to Gobo (Goblin King about the being labled a Spammer thing.)

I find it amusing that the majority of people have NO idea what I am talking about..but I am used to that.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Okay, I forgot about the situation with the "getting rid of post count". That's one of the first things I read while on there. I have just posted a lot on there because there are a lot of replies every minute, and seeing as how I check thread by the "view new posts" way, I have posted my opinions on quite a few threads, already.

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

I wasn't questioning your motives at all Rasac...I am just warning you about the prevailing attitudes towards that idea now. I am totally with you!

Come on Ransacattack..reveal yourself!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac pats Volrath's Bane on the back. Unfortunately for Ransac, that's where Volrath's bedpan was hanging.......and it was full.*

Ewwwww.

Thanks for your support. You wouldn't happen to have any disenfectant, would you?

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Daggertooth

The reason they'er against you is by reputation alone. Or so I would assume.

*starts singing*

Who can take your trash out.
Stomp it down for you.
La LA La La La and do the stringy thingy too.
RRRAAANNNNSSSSAAAAAACCCCC Can..

Daggertooth

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Ah, I remember the last time someone sang a song about me.

*Recollects the time that Bob sang about Ransac in reaction to Ransac calling himself the trash man for the very first time. Ransac also recollects the fact that immediately after, he attempted to start a club and was flamed at because of it.*

STOP SINGING!!!!!

*Ransac takes the Bedpan an whacks Daggertooth over the head with it. Unfortunately, it, once again, was still full and the contents spilled over Ransac.*

Ewwwww.

Ransac, cpa trash man

R

ransacattack

Play nice?

You are all a bunch of wimps. How can you let scum like this co-exist with you?
I say Ransac should fade off into posting limbo.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

whether you realize it or not....are you not doing the same things to our board that ransac has done to yours...classic case of self loathing....so to reiterate what Istanbul said..PLAY NICE!