I just like seeing my name at the top

• Thread starter Phyrexian Pie-Eater
  • Start date
S

sageridder

Originally posted by Ransac
You know, why don't we set the Notables for Early August. I know a lot of people here that won't have access to a computer after that, due to going to college.

Actually, I don't KNOW of any(except myself), but I'm sure that there are more in my situation.

Ransac, cpa trash man
Soooo..... No computers at the college you will attend,tell me would that be clown or barber?:p

N

nodnarb24

Oh I forgot one thiing. I remember starting a religion (or cult) in which Ed was the God and got Ed REALLY mad.

P.S. ED IS GOD!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'm going to Georgia Southern. I won't have personal access to a computer over there (unless my parents let me take the old one). But, I won't have a phone line in my room.

THAT'S RIGHT!!!!!!!! ONLY 1 1/2 MORE MONTHS OF COMPLETE RANSACINESS!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure I'll still post, but not as much.

Ransac, cpa trash man

R

ransacattack

Oh, what a shame. Ransac will be leaving.

Sounds like a great idea to me.

D

DÛke

...I'm leavin' to college in no time myself, and I probably wont have much time nor access to go on the net. After to talking to Arhar, I'd say I probably will have no time at all. Thanks for makin' my life miserable Arhar.

I guess the big secret should be out now, Ransac and I are one person.

Z

Zebra Shaman

Ahh... The good old days. I remember the good old days...
Wait a minute... no i don't
I joined today...

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Dukey...ransac...same...person...what the ::head explodes::

D

Dementia

Ransac is Duke? To be honest I wouldn't be too surprised if that was true. Duke is pretty wacky sometimes.

Lemesee.....the good ol days of the CPA huh? 1999? I didn't even own a comp yet!!! In fact, I believe that I might not of even been playing Magic yet!

I wish I coulda been here:)

Guess I ruined those good ol days of multiverse destroying in the Battle Arena when I lowered it to the demeening level of bashing people over the head with chairs:(

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
No reason to get everyone's hopes up, DUKe and I are NOT the same, even though it is tempting to say I am DUke and be able to CRUSH all ants with a single breath and.....what? Oh, right.

Ransac, cpa trash man