Ohh what is this crap

• Thread starter Phyrexian Pie-Eater
  • Start date
P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

I want a good ol fashoned butt whupin fight i'll get this off to a start:

::summons up some chocolate cream fightin' pies. Proceedes to kick their butts and eat them...all at the same time::

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

and begins to whale on the nearest pie, bending the tin and spattering cream everywhere (ohhhhh the humanity!). Whipes cream and cherry gunk off his face and looks at the others...::

A

Apollo

Apollo swoops in and grabs a handful of Maraud's hair in his talons before soaring back away to safety (bringing the hair with him). Then, he swoops down and grabs some pie, narrowly avoiding the wiffle bat.

Mmmm... Pie...

N

nodnarb24

[color="336699"]* A pie hits Nodnarb24 in the face.
* Nodnarb24 eats the pie.
* Nodnarb24 picks up the nearest pie and throws it at PPE.[/color]

Ah, a good old fashioned food fight.

M

menolikeygurus

:menolikeygurus steps in armed w/ his arsenel of hot dogs:

YOUR MINE!!!!

HOT DOGS FLY EVERYWHERE!!

M

menolikeygurus

then a bevy of hot dogs fly towards ransac for no particular reason...

AHHHHHH THE MADNESS!!!!!!

A

Apollo

Apollo's Orc hordes charge in and eat Meno's hot dogs.

He's defenseless! Attaaaaaaaack!

M

menolikeygurus

yes..but now the orcs are eating my dynamite hot dogs...the hot dog w/ a kick.... BAM..BOOM.....orc bodies are everywhere...

ANYONE ELSE WANT SOME HOT DOGS??? hehehehe

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac raises his hand for hot-dogs, but sixteen smurfs run by and cut it off.*

DOH!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Z

Zebra Shaman

*Zebra Shaman mumbles some incantations and fried zebra legs fly around the air and they do the Macarena*
Come on everyone!
Do the Macarena!

A

Apollo

Orc parts are flying everywhere! Apollo, PPE, and others duck for cover, but ther is no hope for Meno. He is quickly buried in Orc intestines. A spleen flies down his throat, and he slowly suffocates in a pool of green Orc blood underneath a massive pile of corpses.

M

menolikeygurus

ah...but just when you think menolikeygurus is down for the count...i give myself the heimlich and spit up the spleen.

i use my walker to get the orcs off of me, now...RANSAC!!! CLEAN UP THIS MESS!!!!!

HOT DOGS!! GET YOUR HOT DOGS RIGHT HERE!!!

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

mmmmm vintage like vinal.

erects a fort out of Wall of Sharp Pointy Sticks. Uses the Easy Bake oven (tm) to create a portal to the plane of pie. Summons up another army of fearless pies to fight for him. Uses the Pie-O-Pult to launch a volly of hot apple pies at menolikeygurus' hot dog infested area. HI HOOOOOOO!

M

menolikeygurus

AHHH PIES EVEYWHERE!!!!

:creates a shield w/ steam from fresh hot dogs:

pies melt from the heat...

HHAHAHAHAHA

:morphs hot dog vending maching into the MEGA VENDING MACHINE:

...mega vending machine...now with double the storage space...and for the low, low price of $19.95

anyway....it comes standard w/ a hot dog cannon...

FIRE!!!

HOT DOGS!!!! GET EM WHILE THEYRE HOT!!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
YOU STUPID SMURFS!!!!!! GET BACK HERE!!!!!!!

*The smurfs return, beat Ransac up, and take his lunch money.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

S

Salacious Crumb

Never fear, Ransac, Crummy is here!
*Crumb fights the smurfs one on one, courageously losing to all of them, then they take his lunch money*
Ohhh, man!
AH! I know!
Everyone knows that smurfs melt when exposed to eggplants!
*Everyone throws eggplants at the smurfs, and the smurfs melt until all that's left is their little hats. Crumb and Ransac reach into the blue slush to get their lunch money, but are sucked into the goo!Everyone giggles like little girls*
THE END?
Hoipa

M

menolikeygurus

GET THAT GOO AWAY FROM ME....the goo lives on and comes together to create....MEGA SMURF....the mega smurf runs rampant taking everyones lunch money....AHHHHHHH

btw...who is k9?