BLOD vs. ????

V

Volraths_bane

Do our homework, even my severed limbs can regenerate!!!

**VB dawns his Bed Pan as a helmet to protect his mending brain. He spits the hot dogs into BLoD's face and drop kicks him into his monkey. He then starts kicking BLoD viciously in the face as his new arms form**

PLAY TIME!!!!!

M

menolikeygurus

Woo HOO!!!!!

PLEASE SOMEBODY BUY SOME HOT DOGS!!!! Or i will be forced to take desperate measures!!! Not sure what they will be, but they will be desperate I can guarantee that!!

sigh* HOT DOGS GET YOUR HOT DOGS HERE sigh*

V

Volraths_bane

I FORFEIT THE GODAMN FREAKIN MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B

BlackLotusOfDeath

For those of you wondering, crybaby (VB's new name) quit because he refuses to accept the logic that the laws of the physics brings, namely that matter can not be created nor destroyed. Everyone, look, Mojo and Shaggy are doind a little fairwell "dance" to the crybaby. Bye bye.

V

Volraths_bane

Ya know what...Screw you and the chimps you rode in on.

I quit becuase you are being a superioristic butt who can't let things not go your way. THIS IS A FANSTASY thread gor gods sake!!!!!

You just aren't any fun, and that is the whole point.

Enjoy your stay on the boards

M

menolikeygurus

ok...whoa...time out!!!!!

Now, last thing I knew this was for FUN!!! A place where pety diffrences can be put aside and some good, old fashioned ass whoopings take their place....NOW HAVE FUN DAMNIT AND BUY A FRIGGEN HOT DOG!!!

B

BlackLotusOfDeath

Fine. *Hands the nose milker a buck 50 and buys a hot dog* Now leave us alone about those damn hot dogs.

M

menolikeygurus

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

I SOLD A HOTDOG!!!!!!!!!

ANYONE ELSE WANT ONE?!?!?!?!?

L

lejakl

ill buy a hot dog.... sigh.. what's in it? *dementia begins to speak* BEEF BYPRODUCTS!? never mind i dont want to know..

stuffs a electric screw into the hotdog. it sneaks up beside BLOD's leg while he's giving a physics lesson... unscrews his fake leg and he collapses!!!!

and im sure everyone is jumping blod right about now..

walk out.. a good days work all done :)

B

BlackLotusOfDeath

<insert the smaile you get when you press ctrl+shift+5 in AIM here>

M

menolikeygurus

wow....i'm up to 2 hotdogs sold.....c'mon...whos gonna get the lucky 3rd hot dog?????

V

Volraths_bane

Good for You Menolikey....maybe now you will stop begging

I would like to officially announce BLoD and my reconciliation. We have put our diffrence behind us...and are NEVER going to battle again!!

Also...I know this isn't as big a deal here as it is on the MTGNews boards...but BLoD is leaving us soon and he shall be missed