BLOD vs. ????

M

menolikeygurus

ok...I am sad to say that I must concede this battle...only because I wont be able to finish KICKING YOUR REAR!!!!!!!

V

Volraths_bane

I have sadly been informed by Menolikeygurus that he will be unable to continue the fight because he cannot go online anymore....

So I shall take his place!!!!

**VB steps forward, brandish his Bed PAn of Fate, Nameilus's artifical spine, and a lead rabbit.**

Leave the Walker, I might need it.....

NOW IT BEGINS!!!!!!

M

menolikeygurus

ok...

the walker will be standing next to the third pillar from the snack bar right behind the bowl of darkstar/maraud soup and a couple of hot dogs...

B

BlackLotusOfDeath

Im waiting for you, but while you have been screwing around, Ive gotten my computer fixed and a prothetic leg put on, this one 100 times stronger than my old one.

BRING IT ON!

V

Volraths_bane

I always give my opponent the opportunity to striek first...but if you insist....

and I might ne a little tired..I am sumiltaneously fighting Maruad in the tournament.

**VB starts to rushes at BloD..but stops short takes out the spinea nd whips at him...as the spine passes through the hologram (won't fool me like that) VB quickly spines, lashes the spine out behind him and catching the REA: BLoD upside the face with the razor sharp spine.**

No conglomeration of concentrated light will fool me Blood!

**VB sweep kicks the stunned BLoD and steps down on his..err..shall we saw 5 1/2 inch floppy (and thats being generous ;))

B

BlackLotusOfDeath

Well, first off, it is 5 1/2 when floppy, and much larger when a "hard disk"

Second, the holograms will fool you. I designed 2 holograms so that you would think you hit me. The second one is a moving hologram that looks like it was hurt. That said...

I, standing behind you, bring out my mouse mace and proceed to pummle you with it, using the pummleing attachment of course.

V

Volraths_bane

Fine wanna play the hologram card....I play this Card

EMP GENERATOR!!!!!! (electro Magnetic pulse..disrupts all computers). I installed one in my armor prior to the match just for this situation...BLEEP...Now it is activated!!!!!

As for you mace...match mace for mace I say CHIP CHIP CHIP CHIP!!!!!

**At this call Harvey arrives, with BloD's mace which he swett talked Cinnoman into getting for him from Apollo. He drops into VB's hand and flies up into the rafters to watch the fight.**

Now we have Mace against mace...and I vow Harvey will not get involved unless provoked!!!

LETS GET IT ON!!!!

V

Volraths_bane

Fine wanna play the hologram card....I play this Card

EMP GENERATOR!!!!!! (electro Magnetic pulse..disrupts all computers). I installed one in my armor prior to the match just for this situation...BLEEP...Now it is activated!!!!!

As for you mace...match mace for mace I say CHIP CHIP CHIP CHIP!!!!!

**At this call Harvey arrives, with BloD's mace which he swett talked Cinnoman into getting for him from Apollo. He drops into VB's hand and flies up into the rafters to watch the fight.**

Now we have Mace against mace...and I vow Harvey will not get involved unless provoked!!!

LETS GET IT ON!!!!

B

BlackLotusOfDeath

Fine, if you want to get the pets invovled...

*BLOD makes an undefinable noise*

2 primates run up beside him.

Meet my pets, the *in an deep, ominous and echoing voice* UKTABI SEX MONKIES OF DOOM! [See them at http://www.geocities.com/blacklotusofdeath/sexmonkey.gif]

The sex monkies bring me my sheild and also run to the rafters, awaiting my command.

BLOD, prepares for the mace battle, by attaching his bludgoening mace head.

V

Volraths_bane

**I attach the Lead Bunny to my mouse mace..its a Rodent themed weapon and use the BEd PAn of Fate as a Sheild and Charges with his mighty battle Cry**

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B

BlackLotusOfDeath

V_B slips. Apparently all the juices from the monkies (stop thinking that way, they were drinking apple juice) (I said stop it) made the floor all wet.

V_B gets back up, but BLOD is already on top of him. WHACK! V_B is knocked upside his head.

V

Volraths_bane

**VB replies with a whack off his own and draws his legs up and kicks BLoD away.**

ARGHHHH

**Vb is on BLoD in a flash, wraps the Maces chain around BLoD's neck and starts throttling him with it**

B

BlackLotusOfDeath

BLOD kicks VB away. The mace stays around BLODS neck as VB flyies across the room (remember? Super strong prothetic leg?) BLOD, taking his two maces, walks over to VB and starts to pummle VB.

V

Volraths_bane

Here we go again on our own....

**VB is a triffle upset about his pummeling and decides to do something about it!!! VB counters the mace blows with Nameilus's spine. The maces wrap around the spine and VB upsides buttface (your new nickname...nothing to do with the name but I am not that creative :) )with the Bed Pan of Fate. He whips the Spine back sending both Maces flying over the horizon.**

Now it gets messy

**VB punts the felled BloD in the face and then takes so modem line hanging around and hog ties BLoD with it.**

B

BlackLotusOfDeath

BLOD takes one of his sharp edge CD-ROMs and cuts the cord, untieing him. BLOD then takes more CD-ROMs and throws them at VB. Immediatly following, while VB is distracted by the CD-ROMs, BLOD takes his scanner and smashes it over VB's head. As VB falls to the ground, BLOD then wrestles the spine away from him. BLOD then pummles VB's arms until the bones in them are fragmented that he can not move tham.

V

Volraths_bane

As BLoD told me that Mojo, one of the Apes gave him the disc to escape..fair is fair...

**Harvey seeing his friend is in trouble flies down and starts cirlcing BLoD's head and doing the "I'm not touching you" thing to his face. While BloD is distracted VB spears VB full force and takes his spine back with his mouth. He lashes BLoD with it. He then repeated kicks BloD in the testicles while his arms regenerate.**

M

menolikeygurus

excuse me, pardon me, excuse me, pardon me....

: picks up walker :

excuse me, pardon me, :whacks blod upside the head: :hands a hot dog to vb:, excuse me, pardon me...

good luck

hot dogs, get your hot dogs here!!!!!

B

BlackLotusOfDeath

"Oh thank you Shaggy" BLOD is heard saying as his other Uktabi Sex Monkey of Doom comes back with the maces.

BLOD then starts to mace VB over the head. Soon, VB's skull if crushed, halfing his mental power. BLOD then uses his CD-ROMs to slice of VBs arms, preventing them for regenerating.