BLOD vs. ????

B

BlackLotusOfDeath

A lot of stuff is happening in my life right now and I need someone to fight to take my mind off of it all. Anyone up to the challenge? You may (in fact, if you ever go on those boards you DO) know me as BlackLotusOfDeath, top poster and Moderator of the MTGNews forums. So, who wants a peice of me?

M

menolikeygurus

Your Mine!!!!!

I will crush you w/ my Walker of Intollerance!!!!

Lets get it on!!!!

J

JEBUS

I want him too!!!! Do you know who this is?!?

*does the "evil" laugh"

Muhahahahaha

B

BlackLotusOfDeath

Nothing can outlast, outbeat, or outkill my *crowd gasps in anticipation as BLOD reveals his signature weapon.* computer! As always, I will be a gentleman and let you, the challanged, have the first strike.

M

menolikeygurus

who?

me or jebus?

if its me then.....

I walk up shake hands...then I whip it out...:eek:

My...Walker of intollerance!!!

:Swings: Crack...walker to the collar bone!!!(finally not a groin shot)

B

BlackLotusOfDeath

I am first come first serve, but if Jebus wants to battle bad enough, I can fight 3 battles at once. Anyway, back to the battle.

*Cling* Menolikeygurus (I still need a nick name for ya) looks in shock as the walker through BLOD.:eek:

A wooshing sound is heard. Suddenly, the walker of intolerance flys from the nose milking guru's (your new nickname) hands as a CR-ROM knocks it.

The nose milker turns around to see the real BLOD, as he realizes that the BLOD he stuck at was but a hologram.

BLOD then throws 5 more shapened edge CD-ROMs at ye nose milking guru.

M

menolikeygurus

wha???? hologram???

ok...whoosh...that was close

I use my walker to deflect the remaining cdroms...

You will use such objects will you...I will beat you down like I did the fogey that I got this from...

Whack...smash....crack.....pow.....zap.....

B

BlackLotusOfDeath

Ok, the nose milker somehow:confused: managed to pick up his walker and block all in .03 seconds.

BLOD picks up his printer and blockes the bashes. After ye nose milker is thoroughly worn out, and pauses to catch his breath, BLOD pulls out his mouse mace and proceeds to pummel the milker with it.

M

menolikeygurus

wheeze...cough...hoooo

ok..ahhhhhhh mice mace!!!!

mace shot to the back! OWWWW!!!

I then use what energy I have left to so a spin move and smack blod in the gut!!

I need a power shake :)

B

BlackLotusOfDeath

BLOD jumps backward to avoid the walker. It works.

Avoiding the walker blow, BLOD continues to pound on the nose milker with his mace mouse, only this time with the ten foot long chain attachment, as to keep away from the walker.

A

Apollo

Cinnamon, Apollo's pet guinea pig, uses her incredible sniffer to get through any holograms and find the real BLOD. She then uses her Mandibles Of Death to latch on to BLOD's leg, gnawing furiously.

B

BlackLotusOfDeath

Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow

BLOD tries to shake off the guinea pig. Little did apollo know, BLOD managed to kill every guinea pig he owed (true story) but this one was different. Blod then sawed off his leg (left) and threw it, and the pig, out of the arena.

M

menolikeygurus

with BLoD distracted, I use my walker, the mouse mace wraps around it and then is flung into apollo's hands.

Then 2 quick walker shots to the knee cap of the un sawed off leg bring BLoD to the ground...

M

maraud234

*Maraud goes and gets the sawed off leg, with the guinae pig still attached, and brings it back to BLOD. The guinea pig jumps off the leg and attaches to BLOD's head.*

Let's see you saw that off.

B

BlackLotusOfDeath

A) Thanks for ganging up on me.

B) The guinea pigs teeth are now dull from chewing on my leg so that is not my biggest concern. I stand up (on my one leg, and set my computer to work syntesizing me a new, artifical leg (isn't technology wonderfull?) While that is working, I am now busy defending myself from walker blows with my 30" flatscreen moniter sheild.

M

maraud234

We can make this a party thing. Everybody join in. I'll start by hitting you with a blunt object.

V

Volraths_bane

**Bane see maruad and cannot resist**

BONG!!!! **Bed Pan to Maruads Head**

Get your bruised ass back to our tourney and let these boys be!!!!

**Bane give BLoD a wink and heads off into the horizon dragging maruad**

M

menolikeygurus

When you looked at vb's wink, I reformated your harddrive and removed your os completely leaving you with DOS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA try and synthesize that leg now...btw..i completely removed the motherboard as well :):)

Whack!!!! Walker shots to computer..
:computer in shambles:

Now must work on getting past that shield...

B

BlackLotusOfDeath

My computer is always equiped with back-up peices, that are not visible. Meanwhile, few people know that I like DOS. Istead of C:/ my old computer said

"What is they bidding" in cyan on magenta.

I pop in a system boot disk and while that is running, *whack* walker to the head. I curse, set finish setting my computer to reinstall Windows and then stand up. Its a good thing a still have a 30" flat screen moniter scheild.

BTW: When I sawed of my leg, I did remember to turnacate it so that I did not bleed to death (just forgot to mention it)

M

menolikeygurus

I guess you didnt notice the computer in 50 + pieces with my walker whacks to it...