How much money do you spend on Magic every month?

Z

Zebra Shaman

on average i spend about $.00001 per month
and i'm totally serious

Hoipa

S

Sleepy

Originally posted by Zebra Shaman
on average i spend about $.00001 per month
and i'm totally serious

Hoipa
guess we know who Zebra Shaman is now...:rolleyes:

Z

Zebra Shaman

Yes... Zebra Shaman is a cheep bastard with no money

Hoipa

C

cbearsbro

When I first got hooked, I spent waaaaaaaaaaayyyy too much. Bought any and all cards/sets/singles/you name it I could get my hands on.

Now that I'm saner however... :p My g/f and I usually buy one booster box of whatever comes out, and we're slowly but surely backtracking the ones that came before. Then, depending on if I like the set, try to pick up a few packs per month. Plan this month is 2 boosters of each of the Invasion block cards. Liking it :) So, about $20 give or take.

F

Fat Motti

i started out spending around $250 a month... each payday id buy a bunch of cards,,packs,boxes,singles,etc....

now days the only time i buy cards is when i play in a draft or sealed tourney.... so id say on the average now i spend 60-80 a month to have fun.... some months its nothing at all but if i spend any money it will be 60-80 bucks easy

H

Hetemti

K9Archmage, why? Do you enjoy single-digit postcounts? Or is it a need to inflate the "registered users" count?

I

Istanbul

I'm pretty sure there's a way to siteban people...*looks at K9ArchMage meaningfully*

D

DÛke

...I never spent a lot of money on Magic...I just charm my way into a person, stealing my cards from all those I encounter. God, the best things in life are free after all...

F

Fat Motti

are you all referring to me as K9ArchMage???

i am a new member to CPA but ive been around MTGnews a while now.... i hvae a low post count because because i just became a member as did a few other people from MTGnews... i didnt know about this place till a few days ago

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Yes, Fat Motti was brought here probably because of me posting about the CPA in the MTGNews forums.

Anyway, K9'S BACK!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

How can someone hat Ransac..........He's Just sooooooooo cute:D lol

L

LlanowarGoblin

I buy a box of each new set. Then I spend $40-60. We don't have tournaments every month but I would add $60/year for that.

I

Istanbul

How can anyone hate Ransac? Easy, watch this.
*hatehatehatehate*
Heh. Nah, Ransac's not so bad. A little bizarre sometime, but I have odd moments that make him look like Ben Stein.

K

K9Archmage

You see, it's just that i get bored of names very quickly. Whenever i leave the CPA for a while and come back, it's often with a different screen name... ANyways, i'm only gonna be using this screen name and Salacious Crumb from now on.

Hoipa