2x Plains
2x Treva's Ruins

Sideboard :-
2x Sunken Hope
4x Withdraw
2x Temporal Spring
1x Story Circle
2x Dismantling Blow

The Sideboard needs adding and maybe even changing... This is a sort of remake of the CounterDerm I did once, this time adding white to make the deck better and more solid...

What u people think?

Killer Joe

I'll add two more Temporal Springs (-2x Mystic Snakes)
I'll take out the 4x Birds of Paradise and replace them with Lay of the Land (an Apocalypse green sorcery that allows you to search your Library for a basic land card)
I'll take out 2x Wash Out/1x Blastoderm and 1x Fleetfooted Panther and add 4x Accumulated Knowledges (this thing needs searching stuff!).
I'll let you know how it works out.

E

Ekaquinox

I would play the deck more like control with less critters and more counters and card drawing.

G

galtwish

I think a Mystic Snake deck needs to play like counter-sliver or Fish in an aggro-control deck style. Rootwater Thief would be great, if he didn't equire such a hefy activation. Afterall, you are trying yo kill your opponent rather than eliminate all their spells (unless you are playing U/W). I would love to work in Jolting Merfolk/Seahunter as well, but that would pretty much put this back to mono-blue. You really don't want to be adding white, unless you want to go with Galina's Knight/Absorb/Reverent Mantra, which might be good.

4 Stampede Driver
4 Gaea's Skyfolk
4 Coral Merfolk
4 Lord of Atlantis
4 Mystic Snake
4 Counterspell
4 Memory Lapse
2 Foil
4 Temporal Spring
4 Opt
2 Sleight of Hand
4 Yavimaya Coast
9 Island
7 Forest

SB
1 Foil
3 Misdirection
4 Teferi's Response
4 Illusion/Reality
3 Reverent Silence

SB is completely tenative right now. I like the creature base, but it may ba a little weak until Fires loses Blastoderm and Burst.

4 Galina's Knight
4 Gaea's Skyfolk
4 Coral Merfolk
4 Lord of Atlantis
4 Mystic Snake
4 Counterspell
4 Absorb
1 Foil
4 Opt
4 Sleight of Hand
3 Reverent Mantra
4 Brushland
4 Adakar Wastes
1 Yavimaya Coast
11 Islands

SB
3 Misdirection
3 Teferi's Response
3 Disenchant
4 Hibernation
1 Foil
1 Hobble

A little weaker, but the Pro:Red (and Green) aspects of it are pretty decent. Less chance to stop a Blastoderm from going all the way, however.

Erik