Tournament Rnd.2----Dementia vs. Ransac

M

menolikeygurus

OH!!!

AND MENOLIKEYGURUS RUNS DOWN THE RAMP...AND HE'S GOT A...YES..ITS HOT DOGS!!!!!

me:GET YOUR HOT DOGS HERE!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac starts wobbling from the attack by Nutsac.*

Curse you.

*Ransac then gets Dementia in the Break-Down, yet again.*

Break-Down Definition: While you are lying face up, I wrap my right leg around your right leg, as if I was getting you in a leg lock, but only standing. Then, I turn your body face down and cinch the hold back like a sharpshooter.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Dementia

(As nutsac#1 is cinching in the move and tearing tendons like they are silly string Dementia has a sickly, satified look on his face......and he is laughing:eek: )

JR: That sick SOB likes! I'm telling you King! He LIKES the pain!

King: I wish Dementia had boobies so I could say PUPPIES!!!

(Dementia, realizing there is no other way to get outta the move, looks for his chair. Unfortunatly for Dementia it is lying about 20 feet away)

(Dementia laughs some more, but then gets a little worried.....not about the pain. He likes that, but he realizes if he stays in this acursed move much longer he may suffer a serious injury)

I have you now nutsac#1!

(Dementia opens his clinced hand and thier is a high powered magnet their for instances such as this! The steel(is steel magnetic? If it isn't just pretend that it is:p) chair comes sliding to Dementia)

Now your gonna get it!

(It may seem like the upcoming chairshot is impossible cause of the angles involved(not Kurt:p) but Dementia is a little more flexible after nutsac#1 tenderizing him with this acursed move! So Dementia double hands the chair and swings it backwards right at nutsac#1's head)

*TWACK*

(Nutsac is now stumbling around and Dementia is slowly bending his leg back and forth, testing it)

Seems to be pretty ok:)

(Dementia starts toward nutsac#1 preparing for a match ending chairshot.......)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac falls down before the chair hits him!!!!! The chair bounces off the ring ropes and hits Dementia in the head. BOTH MEN ARE DOWN!!!!!!!*

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Dementia

Yet another ref runs down to the ring. Both men are down!!! The ref begins to administer the ten count......

ONE!!!!*Ref raises his index finger*.......

TWO!!!!*Raises his middle finger*.......

THREE!!!!!*Raises his whatever the hell that finger is called*.........

FOUR!!!!!!*Raises his pinky*..........

(Dementia begins to stir.......)

FIVE!!!!!*Raises his thumb*..........

(nutsac begins to stir)

SIX!!!!!*Raises the index finger on his left hand*.........

SEVEN!!!!*Raises his left middle finger*........

(nutsac stops stiring. He is prolly just lazy:p)

EIGHT!!!!!*Raises his left snapalapadingdong finger:eek:*.........

(Dementia fights up to leaning on one elbow......)

NINE!!!!!!!!!*Raises his left pinky......*

(Still leaning on one elbow Dementia reaches inside his pocket and pulls out a foil Rancor. And flings it at the ref and takes off his left thumb with surgeonlike accuracy)

TEN!!!!!!*Can't hold up the thumb so it doesn't count!!!!!*

(The ref realizes he has just had his thumb removed:eek: and begins hopping around in a quite comical fashion)

(Dementia is getting to his feet......nutsac is still down.....)

What shall become of the resident rash man.....stay tuned for nutsacs nutty post:)......

V

Volraths_bane

**Earl Hebner runs in and Goars the ref...as he has found he likes doing this on Raw**

One Two Three

**the ref jumps in and starts beating Earl**

**Then VB comes out**

I shall officiate!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac pulls himself up with the ropes and asks for some water. Alfred E. Newman gives Ransac the water and Ransac is revitalized.*

AHH!!!!!!! MUCH BETTER!!!!

*Ransac turns Dementia over and puts him in the Break-Down, again!!!!*

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

**Bane turns, gives menolikeygurus a stranged look, shrugs and turns back to the match**

Oh that neat, the Break-Down..oh, wait I'm the ref....what am I supposed to do? Hmmmm.....oh yeah

**Bane gets down and looks at Dementia's gace**

Do you wanna tap out?

Dementia: No...erggg...this is kinda fun..OwWWW

**Vb watches as Dementia struggles towards the ropes he just makes it and VB goes to break the hold, when outta nowhere VB runs outta the audience and GOARS VB!!**

JR: What the HELL...There are two of them!!!

Lawler: Yeah...ya know what else there are usually two of? Pu..

JR: You say that one more time I swear to god I will kill you!

**As The two VB beat the hell outta eachother on the outside. Ransac drags Dementia ack into the middle of there ring. There is no ref**

D

Dementia

(Dementia screams in pain!!! Or is it in pleasure;) nutsac cinches in the move and Dementia's leg is bending more and more.....it will break any second:eek: )

And look!!! A new ref is coming to the ring! It's.......it's.......TRISH STRATUS:eek:

She's wearing one of those lil ref shirts with just about everthing cut off(You know what I'm talking about) and velvet hotpants that in all rights should be called hot panties!

(Trish jumps in the ring asking Dementia if he wants to give up. There seems to be a CRACK! and then nutsac hears Dementia tapping out!!! Nutsac lets go and starts strutting around)

But WAIT:D

(It wasn't Dementia tapping out! It was Jerry the King Lawler dry humping the mat after seeing Trish:D)

(Nutsac's gloating has given Dementia time to recover(A little:p) and sneaks up behind nutsac with chair in hand readying for a death blow to the back of the skull.........)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac stands up, thinking he has won and turns around. THWACK!!!!!!!! Ransac is out cold. Dementia covers Ransac.*

Ref:1.........2..................................3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEMENTIA HAS WON!!!!!! DEMENTIA HAS WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RANSAC HAS BEEN BEATEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Dementia waves his chair in the air and starts celebrating. Meanwhile, menolikeygurus runs in and knocks Dementia down with a steel hot dog. Ransac then gets up and gets a full cinched Break-Down on Dementia.*

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dementia: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh-no. It appears that Dementia's leg is broken! Tsk-tsk. Well, GOOD LUCK IN YOUR FINAL!!!!!!!! A-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!

Oh, and remember, I stay champion until the tournament is completely over.

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

**VB, seeing his tag parnter is in trouble, runs down to the ring and goars Ransac into menolikeygururs and them both into the corner**

SOB...YOU ARE GOIN DOWN IN THE TAG TOURNEY!!! CPA WILL KICK YOUR BLACK CLAD BUTT!!!!

**VB yanks Menolikeygurus out of the corner, get behind him, picks him up, and drops him in the BANE BOOM!**

**RAnsac comes to and charges VB, put VB ducks and drosp Ransac in a back drop. Vb quickly flips over Ransac and cinches in the BOSTON CRAB as hard as he can....trying to snap both of Ransac's legs!!!**

YOU THINK YOU GUYS ARE TOUGH?!?! YOU AIN'T SHIT! I HAVE CHOKED OUT TWO GUYS SO BAD THEY HAVEN"T BEEN SEEN HERE SINCE!!! COME THE TAG TOURNEY YOU ARE MINE, YOU ARE GONNA GET THE BOOM DROPPED ON YOU BABY!!!

**Both of Ransacs legs give with two sickening snaps**

AND THAT IS HOW ITS GONNA ITS GONNA BE BABY!!!

JR: DEAR GOD, BANE HAS SNAPPED!!!! WHAT IS HE GONNA DO IN THE TOURNEY!! ALL HELL IS ABOUT TO BREAK LOOSE!!!

S

Salacious Crumb

*Crumb marks his terriory all over the ring*
jr: Ohhh! WHat is it he's doing? If anyone falls down in the ring, they're gonna get a soaked in piss!
*Volraths Bane runs around like an idiot, then attempts to do a german suplex on himself, and his face happens to land in a pile of s**t.*
jr:I WAS RIGHT! ALL HELL IS BREAKING LOOSE!
hoipa

V

Volraths_bane

FOOL!!!! BECAUSE I WEILD THE MIGHTY BED PAN OF FATE, I AM IMMUNE TO ALL URINES AND FECAL MATTERS!!!!!!! THEY CANNOT TOUCH ME SO I HAVE NO FEAR OF YOU!!!!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac's legs have snapped. However, the type of snap that this was was that of finger-snapping. So, Ransac snaps his legs and Volrath's Bane turns into a black hot-dog.*|

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

Oh come on....that is such bull!!!!

PS...how can I IM you?

M

menolikeygurus

BANE BOOM....I think not!!!

after getting up..menolikeygurus grabs vb and throws him into the hot dog cart....then smashes the cart with a sledge hammer!!!!

JR: OH MY GOD BANE IS INSIDE THAT CART!!!!!!

King: Well, at least he'll have plenty to eat before he goes on....the long journey...

V

Volraths_bane

God Damnit!!!

I sent up a GREAT end scene to set up the Tag Team Match!!!

then Crumb comes in and SPOILS IT!!!

And now this poop!!!

Don't you know a good end line when you see one?!?!?!?! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: