CPA Trash Man
Let's begin this massacre!!!!

*Ransac snaps his fingers and is wearing black clothes, Neo style.*

Yeah, baby.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Dementia

(Dementia strips down naked:eek: )

I ain't getting mys balls sqeezed like all these other poor suckers.

JR: Dementia had that one well scooted Paul

Heyman: GOAR! GOAR! GOAR!

:rolleyes:

So I get ta fight your finger snapper loser butt with only a steel chair ah? I ain't scared:p

(Dementia shivers uncontrollable)

I'm NOT scared....it's just drafty in here!

(Dementia charges nutsac recklessly and screams in a primitive ape man voice with his chair raised high above his head preparing for a death blow:eek: )

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
JR: Fortunately for Ransac, he made a lead version of himself for Dementia to run into. Ouch, that's gotta hurt.

Paul H: GORE!!!! GORE !!! GORE!!!!

*JR smack Paul upside the head.*

Paul H:Ouch!

*Ransac dances the pigeon. Dementia falls down unconscious. Ransac covers him. The Ref counts.*

Ref: 1.....2.....

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Dementia

Leme back up here for a second. Something nutsac seems to have forgotten is that when I hit into the Lead nutsac(not to be mistaken with Brass Monkey Balls) the upraised chair was knocked out of Dementia's hand and went strait up.....

Ref: 1.....2.....

(The chair lands on it's tippy top point right on the back off nutsac's neck sending him into throws of agony and also making him uncover Dementia)

(Dementia is awoken by nutsac's girly screams of pain. Then, groggy, and a little more cautious, Dementia goes over and picks up his chair and whacks the rithing nutsac(at lets I didn't say pulsesating;)) 23 times)

Nutsac is comepletly out......Dementia covers him for the win.....

Ref: 1.........2..........

(Rhyno goars the ref:eek: )

Paul: GOAR! GOAR! GOAR!

Dementia: AWWWWWW DANGIT!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac kicks out.*

Note:This is cool. Finally, someone who really knows wrestling for me to fight.

*Ransac is groggy and is knocked down again by Dementia. Ransac goes down and snaps his fingers. A black-tarp covers Dementia so he is distracted long enough for Ransac to regain his bearings.*

take THIS!!!!

*Ransac hits Dementia on the head with a lead rabbit.*

Paul H:GOAR!!!!!! GOAR!!!!! GOAR!!!!!!

*JR shoots Paul H. Ransac covers Dementia.*

Ref: 1....2....

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

Paul H. GOAR GOAR GOAR GOAR GO...

Realizing no bullet can stop Paul annoyingness, JR calls his good friend Volrath's Bane...who promptly show up

PAul H. AR GOAR GOAR GOAR GOAR GOAR GO....

Bane garrots Paul with Nameilus's spine, decapitates him, stuff his head in a burlap sac, lights the sac on fire, and uses the Bed Pan of Fate to bat it over the horizon

"YOu suck you annoying bastard!!!"

Bane runs out of the room, and returns With Jerry "The King" Lawler and puts him next to JR once again for this special matchup.

Lawler: Good to be back JR..PUPPIES PUPPIES PUPPIES PUPPIES PUPPIES..

Oh well....he's better than Paul any day.

Continue with the match...It is quite similar to my match with Maraud234 wrestling savy wise...I can't wait battle either of you when I win.....BREAK THE WALLS DOOOWN!!!!!

U

urzamasterpimp

*Urza secretly hiding among the public*
Go dementia kick his lily rear!!!!!!!!

M

menolikeygurus

JR (to king) :Sit down and shut up you perverted freak...Debra will arrive shortly so save it til then...

ok...back to the fight...

D

Dementia

Ref: 1......2......

Nothing!

nutsac looks up to see what has happened to the ref. Oh look! It's Shane McMahon. And he just double flipped off nutsac.

(I hope you understand that one. I am assuming you do since you seem to be a wrestling fan)

nutsac goes midevil on Shanes butt. Kickin him around left, right, center, over, up, down, through......sorry about that. Got carried away:(

The idea is that nutsac beat the poopy(happy now Spidey:p) out of Shane McMahon. Giving Dementia time to recover from the lead rabbit to the head......LEAD F*****G RABBIT?!?!?!

(While his back is still turned to him Dementia sneaks up behind nutsac for a chairshot right to da head. Nutsac, being the slick guy he is, turns around right when Dementia is gonna swing. Not so smart though cause Shane now takes the chance to nut shot nutsac. nutsacs eyes don't even have a chance to bug out from the nut shot cause Dementia is lightning fast with the chair shot to da head. Dementia covers his fallen opponent)

Ref: 1.......2.......

3!!!!

Dementia wins!

Just kidding;)

Ref: 1.....2.......

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
J.R.: IT'S MICK FOLEY! HE'sS RUNNING THROUGH THE CROWD WITH HIS REF SHIRT ON AND OOHHH!!!!!!! HEHITS DEMENTIA ON THE HEAD WITH THE LEAD RABBIT!!!!!!!!

*Dementia and Nutsac are both knocked out. However, Ransac has no clue why Dementia attacked this innocent spectator or why he even attempted to cover him.*

Take THIS!!!!

*Ransac dances the pigeon. Dementia starts convulsing. Ransac covers Dementia.*

Mick Foley: 1......2.....

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Dementia

(Just as Mick's hand is ready to hit the mat for the 3 count nutsac suddenly realizes that he is covering a naked Dementia and jumps up off of him)

nutsac: I am gonna go take a shower. Be right back.

The shower gives Dementia time to recoperate from the......whatever the hell it was that nutsac did.

(Dementia waits, chair in hand, for nutsac to return......then decides to whack Mick for his interference......WHACK!)

Next ref..........we're goin through more refs then an old fashion Undertaker match;)

You have to be a REAL wrestling fan to get that reference:)

V

Volraths_bane

**Earl Hebner runs out...sees what is going on...realizes what is gonna happen...and immediately runs right back backstage, outside, gets into his car...and drives like hell."

**Vince comes out in his sleeveless ref top to show off with arms**

JR: IT'S VINCE!!! IT'S VINCE What the hell is he doing here?!

Jerry: What does it look like? He's the ref!!!! About time we got a decent fair ref out here JR!

JR: Fair my rear! This doesn't look good for...wait...who's side would Vince be on? He has no relation with either of them!!! OR does he?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Vince McMahon looks around and realizes that this isn't the Stone Cold Steve Austin match and laeves for the back. On the way, three midgets beat him up and take his lunch money.*

HA!!!!!!!! Now I won't get screwed out of this match.

*Ransac attacks Dementia and applies his own patented wrestling submission, the Break-Down, on Dementia.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nutsac

<NUTSAC GETS IN THE RING AND HITS RANSAC ON THE HEAD WITH THE CPW TITLE BELT!!!!!!!!!! NUTSAC THEN ROLLS DEMENTIA OVER RANSAC AND PUTS THE REF BACK IN THE RING!!!!!!!!!>

.........................NUTSAC............................

V

Volraths_bane

Do NOT interfere directly with the competitors in Tournament Matches...post if you want...but no direct assualts. This is referring to Nutsacs post (not Ransac but the new guy if his post is deleted.) Just ignore it if not.

D

Dementia

The ref pulls his head up with great effort and see's Dementia covering the real nutsac(I am forced to say it it appears:)) and begins to count the pin.....

*Lifts his hand up weakly*

*Pulls it slowly back into the air useing all his strenth and lets it drop*.......

2!........

*The ref is outta steam and his head drops to the canvas.......with the last of his strenth he lifts his hand into the air and...............*

V

Volraths_bane

**....is grabbed by Volraths_bane, who hauls the semiconcious referee up, takes hold of him, and gives him a MASSIVE Belly-2-Belly Suplex. He picks up the ref again...**

JR: MY GOD!!! WHAT IS BANE DOING HERE?

Lawler: Isn't it obvious, He's cheating for Ransac!!!

JR: THATS BULL!!! HE IS JUST EQUALIZING AFTER THAT RUN IN BY DAMNED NUTSAC!!!!

Lalwer: What is he doing? He put his bed pan on the mat and it looks like he is setting the ref up for a POWERBOMB RIGHT ON IT!!!

JR: I know Bane, he's not setting up any old powerbomb..He Is Setting up THE RAZOR'S EDGE!!!!

**...Bane drops the Ref in a Razor's Edge right into the bed pan.**

JR: MY GOD I THINK THE REF IS DEAD!!!!

**Officials run out and grab the ref from Bane's feet and put him on a stretcher and rush him out. The Security people run out to get Bane outta there but he levels them all with a massive Crossbody block. He then runs out into the stands...**

LET THE MATCH CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!