M

maraud234

*sings*

La La La La La

*sniff* *sniff*

Do you smell something cooking?

V

Volraths_bane

Okay.....this doesn't seem to phase Mauron....but I find this both perplexing, frustrating and disturbing.....

**Deciding to make Maraud a little more uncomfortable Bane takes his extra non-fate Bed pan, puts it on Maruads head, and starts beating on it with Nameilus's spine.**

Oh, BTW....it was a looong trip here to that pan ins't exactly "Fresh" ;)

M

maraud234

Let's try not to be too looney-tooney.

Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he dressed up as a girl bunny?

V.B.-"no"

Oh....I didn't either, I was just wondering if you did.

V

Volraths_bane

You know...you may wanna do a little more in your posts...

**VB grads the boiling pan headed Maraud and flips his over his shoulder out of the pot.***

Meet my old friend....the Crippler Crossface

M

menolikeygurus

mmmm yum....mauraud/darkstar soup is yummy

anyone want some hotdogs?

B

BlackLotusOfDeath

MMMMM SOUP. *BLOD splashes the boiling hot liquid in everyones eyes, blinding them*

Bwahahahahaahahahaha

V

Volraths_bane

**Volrath's Bane ignores the spectators and cinches in the Crossface harder**

Come on....let's hear that snap!!!!

M

menolikeygurus

AHHH MY EYES!!!

Just kiddin..you couldnt hit the broadside of a shivan dragon!!!

:shoves bowl of soup down blod's throat:

HOT DOGS...come and get em!!!

M

maraud234

*snaps his fingers, V.B. let's go.*

V.B.-"Ha, I think I killed him."

*V.B. turns around, Maraud takes the boiling pot, filled with whoever jumped in with me, and dumps it on V.B. Of course, V.B. is now burned beyond recognition.*

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh by the way, I haven't had much time lately, so I haven't been able to post good, quality posts. But you can have some soup to ease your troubles.

V

Volraths_bane

AHHHHHHHHHH......MARAUD/DARKSTAR SOUP!!!!!!

Yummmy!

**VB shakes of the soup and his burns start to heal over immediately**

I'm a quick healer! :)

**VB turns quickly and Goars Maruad into the Hot empty pot. He then turns the pot upright and starts stomping Mauran like so many grapes**

YOu know *STOMP* you are doing a lot of walking *STOMP* around and picking stuff up *STOMP* for a man *STOMP* with one broekn knee cap *STOMP* and one slashed knee Tendon!! **STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP**

M

maraud234

I'm also a quick healer too, and I took an aspirin.

So, again I have been crushed. Not like it's been the first time.

*Maraud, who is now a blob of goo, crawls up V.B.'s leg. The chemical properties of the goo causes V.B.'s leg to itch uncontrollably.*

MWAHAHAHAHAHA

*Maraud then drops off VB's leg, and watches as VB itches his leg until his skin drops off.*

EWWWWWW

V

Volraths_bane

Fool...I brought why Calomine Lotion!!!!!!

**VB treats his leg with the lotion and then pours it over Maraud....it combines with ghis gooified state and turns his a lovely pink. VB picks up the pink Maruad Goo if back up bed pan and hurls it into the sun**

M

menolikeygurus

ewww...fried mauraud goo served in a bed pan!!!! I hope its not meal time for anyone!!!

That said....HOT DOGS GET YOUR HOT DOGS!!

N

Nutsac

<NUTSAC RUNS INTO THE FIGHT AND PUMMELS MARAUD INTO THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!! NUTSAC THEN TAKES THE BEDPAN AND SHATTERS IT OVER MARAUD'S HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>

........................NUTSAC.........................

V

Volraths_bane

Do NOT interfere directly with the competitors in Tournament Matches...post if you want...but no direct assualts. This is referring to Nutsacs post (not Ransac but the new guy if his post is deleted.)Just ignore it if not.

M

maraud234

Ha ha, you got told Nutsac. By the way, are you actually Dementia?

Back to fight

*While flying to the sun(I think that's what you said), Maraud energizes himself in the sun's rays, combined with his gooey form, Maraud changes, becoming stronger, faster, more powerful than the ordinary man. Maraud has become, the Super Red Hot Chilli Surfer!*

I feel so powerful, I can defeat anybody, as long as it's not too difficult, or too messy.

*Maraud comes at VB through the glare of the sun, hitting VB in the head with his surfboard.*

V

Volraths_bane

OWWWWW.....Mental Note...keep Maruad away from the Sun...

**VB recovers, grabs the cauldron and chucks it at Maruad, Maruad dodges only to get hit by a GOAR by a Bed Pan helmeted Volraths_bane**

Time to end this...

**VB jumps on Maruad and wraps the spine around his neck and pulls it taunt with all his strength..choking the life outta him with the razor sharp spine**

V

Volraths_bane

Ummm.....you still there

You have passed the 3 day posting limit...but I am willing to ignore that if you wanna keep fighting..come on! :)