Ertai...

D

Duel

Yeah. Also, if me, Namielus, Ertai, Zadok etc. are one person, why would Zadok edit my posts when I forget to check if Namielus was previously logged in, as opposed to deleting and reposting under the right name. Give me and him both credit with SOME intelligence. Come on, now. Zadok was a founder here, I came in half a year later.

I don't know why Kaeldra is in this..... If Zadok weren't so worried about this, I'd think it's funny as all hell.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
This is kinda funny...

Don't sweat it, Kaeldra. It looks like you got dragged into it because of your one post that implied you had knowledge of these guys and their real life... I think. And because you're new...

D

DÛke

...and all this "justification" done by everyone is makin' it even more believable. The holy trinity. :D

I read a lot of "why would" and stuff above...but see...that's all "justification"...

...why don't you just ignore me, after all, you have ignored me before when I said things that were unreal...or is this REAL? ;)

...believe what you wanna believe...

...but I'm believin' that Zadok, Duel, and Namielus are one person..."The Holy Trinity"...:)

(PLEASE, don't justify...it would just make me believe it more...I already believe it like 60%. ;))

N

Namielus

Ok, well I would like to say duke, "we don't care what you think, but this needs to stop".

Myself I want to earn back a namesake of sound advice grammar and honesty. Frankly crazy o'l namielus will never disappear, but I do not want to be seen as a member that adds nothing to the CPA, I'm retry writing articles again, and try to become sound advice to the better part of the community.

Cause I have to face that fact that I'm loosing Zadok to college this fall, also I know duel will not be able to change your points of view of him.

I hope that Ertai grows into a active member here, but I don't want to make him feel like he joined something too late to really be apart of it.

And lastly I most of all do not want to dishearten "Kaeldra", any new member to this site should be welcomed in and not shunned for possible being part of something they couldn't know about or have anything to do with.

In closing, I want to make the CPA a fun place to go to talk about magic, games in general, and life itself. I do not want this place to have clicks of people that never interact with the rest. This is your life, and it is ending 1 minute at a time. I'm choosing I want to make this a better place, if you feel you want to destroy it that is your ideal and I can't really stop you. Duke if you have a problem with this pm us about it, conversations like that will not be conducted in public.

D

Duel

I know. I really could care less, but it would take a concerted effort. Believe what you want to believe. Zadok's the one that's worried, not me. If he gets upset, I haven't the slightest doubt that this thread will find itself several posts shorter. BTW, which one of us is the holy ghost?

"There is no Duel"

E

Ertai

Ok. fine fine. It was fun, though. Zadok didn't tell *me* he was worried. Actual proof is kinda hard to come by, though. Duel, nameilus, and zadok all post quite a bit(more then me, anyway) and I'm fairly sure they don't spend *all* their time on the boards. Sleep, school, and other stuff also take up time(though I've heard zadok doesn't place too much importance on the sleep part). It's just not practical to make up half a dozen personalities and use them alll.

Hmm... I suppose another way to prove we're all different people would be to contact two or more of us on ICQ at the same time. Belive me, two or more conversations are very hard to carry on at the same time. And even if you didn't belive us then, you'd have to be impressed by some weirdo running 4+ copies of ICQ at the same time under different names all to fool a few people. If you have enough patience to wait for more then one of us to be online and available, that is.

There are also a few others who can vouch for our distinctness. I'm too lazy to look it up right now, though. If Dark_Tira is who I think he is then he has seen each of us. Slick could do the same. Or OGG I think or Cerberus. I think they both go to school with us. Like I said, actual proof is hard to come by, but still possible.

In response to namielus, it's too late to really be apart of it? Why would the CPA go away? And since Duel decided to point out that I'm not a moderator, I thought I'd say that he isn't either.

Thanks for your warm(burning toasty?) welcome to the CPA, though. And I didn't even start this. He he.

D

DÛke

...I think you're getting JUST a little bit OVER carried away with my opinion considering that:

- I added my smilies to show that I'm being completely humorous and not serious.

- You had to over explain yourselves…and for what?

I think YOU three are takin' it way over your heads, especially when you know that "it's not the truth"...

Namielus:
Duke if you have a problem with this pm us about it, conversations like that will not be conducted in public.
Conversations like what? This is a normal conversation...there's nothing wrong with it...unless you mean you don't want me to state my opinion and speak my mind...and maybe even unmask some...things. What are you gonna do? Ban me? Delete my post? I'll have it in my signature if it's the ONLY way I could speak my mind. You ban me whenever you feel like it. YOU guys bring it over PM if YOU like...I'm not goin' to. I don't care about the issue, but it looks like that YOU do...so you bring it over PM. I have nothing to hide...

...and you're right Duel...you're NOT gonna convince me anything...I was freakin' joking from the beginning*...until you took it like a threat...THAT is what makes me believe even more.

Delete this thread...do whatever you want...um...ask your friend Zadok to do it too...because "you can't".

*Where's Apollo? He could see that there are others who can't take a joke.
We've had worse conversations than this...why should this be treated any different? Is this too revealing?

D

Duel

*shrugs*
Haven't a clue, dukie dear. But rumors are dangerous things. Remember Zero?

E

Ertai

Ack! No fighting in my thread... please?

I for one was seriously convinced that we/they had actually gone a bit too far and convinced you that we/they were the same person.

K

Kaeldra

sorry guys if i helpped cause any undue stress (although i don't think i did but i'm gonna apologize anyway, cuz i'm like that). i really don't care. i never thought you guys were serious! actually it was kinda funny...

look, i've been on forums where people got kicked off for the stupidest reasons and it really sucks! people should be able to take a joke sometimes! lighten up! but seriously guys, if a conversations starts to go overboard and really upset people it's time to change topics (or at least tone it down a bit).

i'm all for humorous threads! they're hillarious! just don't get carried away.

M

maraud234

Hey Sleepy, you don't know me, and I don't know you, but your signature really made me drop a load. Have you been out for awhile?

A

Apollo

*Where's Apollo? He could see that there are others who can't take a joke.
Geez, this whole place is going crazy. Something seems just a little weird. And I'm not takling about this incredibly stupid "holy trinity". It's just a freaking joke. Remember Jackal/FoR? Or me/Darsh/M-Phoenix? It's just people kidding around, and everyone needs to lighten up.

DUke, let it go. I know it's not your fault, but everyone is going nuts. By the way, I'll never make that "can't you take a joke?" comment to you again.:)

D

DÛke

...Apollo...I did drop it. I never replied to "further comments"...but hey, I still will believe what I wanna believe. :)

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

We all eventually saw it for what it was... a joke.

But then we realized the truth:

All of you are The Master.

Don't try to deny it! Get away! They've got pins! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
No! Not the super-padded walls!

S

Sleepy

Originally posted by maraud234
Hey Sleepy, you don't know me, and I don't know you, but your signature really made me drop a load. Have you been out for awhile?
you like my sig? thanks. Griffith_se made it for me. I've been gone for a while becuase I'm online at work and they were cracking down now I mostly just come on to play spidey's Balderdash game and to mess with DÛke :p

D

DÛke

...so that's what your above comment meant..about me still bringin' trouble? I'll take it as you "messin' with me"...lol...:)

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I almost forgot!

Qelcome!

[Shut up, TICM. You smell bad. Zadok001]
[That's right. Duel]
[No, you two smell bad. Namielus]
[That's right. Ertai]
[You're stupid. DÛke]
[HAHAHAHAHA! Now I will TAKE OVER THE CPA! The Master]
[Shut up. DakkonBlackblade]