N

Namielus

*Namielus grabs our young wizard friend and throws him in front of the crowd.*

HEY HEY!!

Ertai is new!!!

Lets burn 'im!

E

Ertai

Ack! here, I suppose. I'm *not* new. I actually signed up monthes and monthes ago. And even posted once I think.

D

Duel

You've posted 12 times your new, burn 'im!!!

[This is Namielus. --Zadok001]

E

Ertai

But Duel only has 3000 or so... That's not many more then me. Less then 300x anyway. It says this area is specifically for newly registered users. Don't burn me!

D

DÛke

...I'm comin' outta the dark and sayin' exactly what I think: (yes, you will think it's stupid, but the thought is tempting) I think Zadok, Namielus, and Duel are the same person. No joke.

There ya go.

E

Ertai

I know them in real life, so... Either I'm Zadok too, or hmm... Maybe I'm Zadok.

No wait! I'm sure I'm me. I wouldn't set myself on fire. That must be it. We're all Me.

M

maraud234

I think that Maraud and Ertai are the same person, but I don't have any evidence to prove that.

N

Namielus

LOL! I like that idea, but you would have to include ertai too.

[I will deal with them all. --Zadok001]

[And, of course, you will need to stop impersonating me! -- The REAL Zadok001]

Z

Zadok001

I'd like to state quite clearly and openly that we are, indeed, three separate human beings. I am not Namielus, as evidenced by our completely different grammatical choices. And I'm definately not Duel! You need only look so far as to our articles to prove THAT. Ertai, well, that's another matter...

D

DÛke

...Zadok, you certainly got me entrapped their for about 1.5 seconds. Hey, here's your OWN advice back at ya: listen to some Santa Monica by Savage Garden, you'll see what I mean.

Grammar? Easy...

Articles? Easier...

Besides, in the 2-3 year period I've known Zadok, he NEVER had to justify something superfluous. The "Zadok" up there justified - sounds like a touch of Duel and a splash of Namielus added to a bowl of Zadok to me.

Not only that, but I think the new member Kaeldra belongs to that trinity. This "Kaeldra" is supposed to be a "goddess"...lol...I can sense a "goddess" trillions of miles away...behind that screen name lies a male and NOT a goddess...

(Am I pushing the limits yet? :))
(Seriously though, I do sense something weird goin' on.)

M

maraud234

I sense something wierd too, I think the person that is behind Namielius, Ertai, Duel, Maraud, and Zodak needs to be stopped.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, you guys need to chill out (said in a good way). ;) I don't think they're the same person and I've known Zadok way before Duel and Namielus. I don't think they can keep up a different writing style each time for over a year now.

That's right, I'm not getting hoodwinked like in that FoR/Almindhra/Dementia thread a while back ;)

And I think Kaeldra might be Namielus, but it's too early to tell. Either that or someone told Zadok's girlfriend to get on the board finally. I don't think she's Duel or Namielus because I just don't picture them needing another alias and trying to impersonate someone else. <shrug>

D

Darsh

The hell? I don't know what everyone is on but you all need to get off of it, these "brilliant" theories are out there, I mean way out there. And am I the only one that doesn't have 5 different aliases? Just wondering. I'll go back to my world of non-comprehension now...

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

ATTACK!!!!!!!

::Beats up Ertai, and sees Zadok get's hurt::

Eh....

::accidently hits Duel and sees Zadok get's hurt::

Ok, Let's try this again.

::hits Namieless and sees Zadok get hurt again::

Alll right.

E

Ertai

Really think about it, though... Nameilus is easy to be cause he talks wird and spels bad. Why wouldn't Ertai post his own "I'm new" message on the "I'm new" board? The hard part is remembering all these passwords... And why does Ertai get beat up and Duel only gets "accidentally hit"?

[This is Zadok. --Duel]

N

Namielus

I'm surprised this wasn't figured out earlier.

Maybe I will just stop, but that wouldn't keep you guys on your toes.

If I can convice myselves I think we will be at the off topic forms for a little bit.

[This is Duel - Ertai]

D

Duel

You know, we're never going to able to convince you we're three people (four with Ertai, five with Kaeldra, who does NOT go to our school).
Zadok is currently extremely worried, as he feels much more secure knowing that in no way, shape, or form is he associated with my actions and/or words.
The trouble is, you see, we ARE 5 people..... And who the heck is Kaeldra? How'd she/he/almighty it get involved?

Ertai is not a moderator. Namielus has a twisted sense of humor. Of course, so do I. It's one of the traits that we share.

And it is TOUGH mimicking a writing style. Parodying is easy, but actually making it believable it really difficult.

K

Kaeldra

just out of curiosity, why on earth do you think Zadok would make stupid posts about his own girlfriend? that would just be dumb, in my opinion. (that and, by all accounts, it would just get himbeaten up...!) they seem like totally different people to me... but then, i'm new...

speaking of which, why are you all dragging ME into this!? i post 1 message in a forum and now i'm a target!?