Bringing back Namielus?

L

lilpinhead

now..how did it go again... Nammylus? Nuamiluss? Nautica? Nammy Lil Wuss? hmm...ill have to work on it...

N

Namielus

umm gerode, I only get the first part, and there is no verb hararse so I don't have anyidea what your talking about

G

Gerode

Isn't that the future tense of hacer? I'm not sure, I don't learn anything from my Spanish class anyway :D

N

Namielus

here is what I know about spanish and the future tense;

Present Tense Future
Hacer Hacer
Hago Hacero
Haces Haceres
Hace Hacere
Hacemos Haceremos
Hacen Haceren

Thats how you do it.
BTW you should have used tu' not te, te is for reflexes, and what is dan~o?

E

Ertai

I would guess that hacerse dan~o would be to harm oneself, but I'm not sure. I would guess then that te hacere` dan~o is 'I am going to hurt you'

Future is:
hacere` haceremos
hacera`s
hacera` hacera`n

Hmm... wonder if I could get extra credit for that?

N

Namielus

oh yea Hacer is iregular, I think that he ment he had intentions to hurt me... I think.

E

Ertai

As far as I know, *no* verbs are irregular in the future tense... That's what makes it neat. Anyway, I suppose I'm happy to see you back... I'm back too I suppose, though I was never really here.

G

Gerode

I always thought it was irregular. Now that I actually think about it, I must have been confusing future hacer with a different verb. I are stoopid.

E

Ertai

No, no. You're right, I'm wrong. We just did this in spanish class... It turns out that several of the 10 or so that are usually irregular are irregular in the future tense. Silly me, no language could have just *regular* verbs...

D

Duel

Yeah, I know. Hablaren, Ertai? Jeez.

Besides if they're usually irregular, wouldn't they be regular if they're not?

E

EricBess

Wow!!!! Ask someone who speaks the language before this gets out of hand......

What he meant to say is "Yo te hare dano" with an acent over the 'e' in "hare" and a '~' over the 'n' in "dano". And it is future tense of "hacer":

Yo hare, tu haras, el hara, nosotros haremos, vosotros hareis (harais? like anyone would know), ellos haran. All with the appropriate accents.

Yes, they do use vosotros in Spain!

And, literally translated, it means "I will do you harm!".

And note to Gerode: Use Ser (Soy), not Estar (Estoy), to say you are... well, go look it up people. ;)

E

EricBess

Oh, hacerse is reflexive, BTW. If you wanted to be more specific, you could say "Yo te hare dano a ti", but you wouldn't use "tu" unless it was "you" that was doing the damage.

And yes, it is irregular. :)

You know, this feel surprisingly like issuing a Magic ruling :D

H

Hetemti

...speaking of...Why are you so lazy to not use them?

áéíñó¡¿