Super Seismic Beatdown

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I have finally gotten an idea of what my Seismic deck should be. I'm going to put numbers next to the non-land cards that indicate how important that card has been in playtesting, with 1 as the lowest, 5 the highest. Here's the current deck list:

Seismic En Mass(84 cards)

Land (34)
22 Forest
9 Mountain
3 Shivan Oasis

Creatures (26)
4 Llanowar Elves (3)
2 Veteran Explorer (5)
1 Skyshround Elf[I am trying to locate more] (4)
2 Quirion Ranger (4)
4 Harvest Wurm (5)
4 Wall of Blossoms (4)
4 Quirion Elves[To help with the red mana needed for the Seismic] (4)
4 Bull Elephant (5)

Non-creature Spells (22)
4 Seismic Assault (6)
4 Elfhame Sanctuary (4)
4 Mulch (4)
3 Horn of Greed (3)
1 Rowen (2)
3 Summer Bloom (3)
3 Gaea's Bounty (5)

What do you think? In playtesting, this deck is very fast.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'm sad. No one has posted on this thread to give me their opinions, yet.

*Ransac breaks out into tears and is run over by a stampeding wildebeest wearing an ut-ut.

Ransac, cpa trash man

R

RabidKimba

Are the Horns really that helpful? I would imagine that you would be discarding the land, not playing it. Also, maybe Groundskeepers.

F

Firestorm

Horn of Greed might be replaced with Tangle Wire if you have them. Also, Howling Mine + Scouting Trek would be good...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Scouting trek COULD be a good idea. But, I don't think just putting the lands on top of my library would be THAT helpful. Sure, it's a shock a turn(or in your case, 2 shocks a turn), but I would rather find spell that let you search your library for some land and put mass quantities in your hand, like Gaea's Bounty.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I was thinking of that. But, I only have one Rowen at the time. If I had more, definately.

Ransac, cpa trash man

G

Griffith_se

How about Scouting Trek, Clear the Land.

[edit]
Never mind, that would put land into play. You really wouldn't want to do that I guess.

P

Pokemorpher

Here's a suggestion: put a little blue in it. Namely for Sunder, Manipulate Fate, Opt, and maybe a bit more card drawing. Using Pulse of Llanowar will eliminate your color problems if you can get one out. Also add Jokulhops (did I misspell that?) since it destoys all non-enchantment permanents allowing you to draw enough land to destroy an opponent while they are waiting for their hand to refill so they can basically start over.