Bring it on, everybody.

T

TheGuyFromTheOtherPost

Look at yourself Duke, you can't even have a decent, normal conversation. I really don't want to engage in one of your lame flamewars.
You know, it's funny how you state your opinion about everyone in the CPA, and then you get angry whenever someone says the slightest thing about you. You criticize everyone and everything, yet you can't stand being criticized. That's unfair, don't you think?

I really have nothing against you, and don't ever think that I do. I just want you to see what you are doing to these boards. It's not fair for the rest of us.

D

DÛke

...do you assume that I want to "engage" in a flamewar? I was makin' a freakin' joke...some people REALLY can't handle jokes these days...

I don't care if anyone talks about me or anything...you go ahead and say what you want...I'll either laugh it off, or ignore it...

...if I really bi*ch about everything, then I would have much more to say than I am saying...I don't really "criticize" people, I just point out few things...if people can't handle it, it's not my problem...

...like now, I'm gonna point out that you're trying to pick a fight with me, I can see it...but no, I'll restrain myself this time...and show you that I'm the one who is in control, not you...

D

Dementia

Everything TGFTOP said is true.

Your a b*tch, and I hate you.

You got something against me little guy? Come out and say it. Don't go around abusing your little bit of authority to get even with me you little pissant.

I'll let you figure out this post if you even can. Which I doubt your smart enough to do.

Go ahead and "restrain" yourself from fighting with me. Or you could just be truthful and call it being a chicken sh*t b*tch.

T

TheGuyFromTheOtherPost

Although Dementia put it in his own unique way, I fully agree with him.

You seem to enjoy bringing hatred to yourself. Tell me, Duke, do you enjoy people hating you? From my lurking around the CPA, I have unintentionally observed that there are many CPA members whom are unsatisfied with your presence. From Almindhra, Dw, TomB, FoR, Istanbul, Multani, all the way to one of the nicest net personalities, Ura; and those members are not all. That's not counting your MTGnews rivals, and the many others that we don't know of.

What's ironic is that you keep coming back, bur for what? I don't quite understand. Your even greatest posts are mostly pointless, you don't play Magic anymore, you don't comment on decks, you don't participate in the voting issues, heck, you don't even participate in the off-topic conversations anymore. All you do is complain about everyone and everything, it's like you're lurking around the corner waiting for people to say something so you can get all over their case.

I really want to help you, for you really have a big problem, kid.

D

DÛke

ok...

What's YOUR problem Demenita. Wait, don't tell me, I don't care...

Originally posted by TheGuyFromTheOtherPost
You seem to enjoy bringing hatred to yourself. Tell me, Duke, do you enjoy people hating you?
No, I don't find pleasure in hatred, but what I find amazing is that most of people's reasons for disliking me is that I'm different...and yes, I admit, I'm different...is it my fault? I wouldn't think so...

Originally posted by TheGuyFromTheOtherPosFrom my lurking around the CPA, I have unintentionally observed that there are many CPA members whom are unsatisfied with your presence. From Almindhra, Dw, TomB, FoR, Istanbul, Multani, all the way to one of the nicest net personalities, Ura; and those members are not all. That's not counting your MTGnews rivals, and the many others that we don't know of.
Wow, do you actually have a life? You don't know me, and you know all those people that dislike me? I, myself, didn't even keep a list. I have no regrets, get that in your little head...I don't care if I'm liked or not...why don't you just deal with it?

Originally posted by TheGuyFromTheOtherPost
What's ironic is that you keep coming back, bur for what?
"I keep coming back"? Why, did I look like I left for a second? I already told you, I come here because I can, not because people let me...
Originally posted by TheGuyFromTheOtherPostYour even greatest posts are mostly pointless, you don't play Magic anymore, you don't comment on decks, you don't participate in the voting issues, heck, you don't even participate in the off-topic conversations anymore.
MY posts are pointless? What have YOU contributed to the CPA? Did you ever think that I maybe too busy (unlike you) to post often? You're so full of crap...

Originally posted by TheGuyFromTheOtherPostAll you do is complain about everyone and everything, it's like you're lurking around the corner waiting for people to say something so you can get all over their case.
What the hell are you talkin' about dude!? I don't even lurk! If I'm on the CPA, I'll be logged on...you are so stupid!

Originally posted by TheGuyFromTheOtherPostI really want to help you, for you really have a big problem, kid.
Not that I need any help, but I don't think you can offer help, seeing how foolish you are. Just like the others, you assume my actions, and not try to see the reason...I know what I say...I know what I do...you see me from one point of view and not another...you're so fixed-minded...and that's true.

T

TheGuyFromTheOtherPost

It's funny that you say I'm fixed minded; don't you see the way you act? I'm done talking with you Duke, it looks like you're beyond my help.

However, now that I think about it a bit, I don't think you're as bad as I thought you are, there is a certain truth to you, but it's hard to find unless a person looks hard. In fact, I think that some of the members act the way they do toward you only because they see some part of themselves they just can't love in you, and surely, nobody wants to look in a mirror where they're fully reflected, and you're like a mirror.

I can't understand the rest of you though, but at least I understand some of you now...all it took is a bit of thinking...

...yes...a bit of thinking...

...that's all...

...that's all...

:)

D

Darsh

I'm going to just ignore all of that other crap and continue my fight with you Duke.

Originally posted by DÛke
Darsh, I know this may sound stupid coming from me, but callin' me to battle is one of the STUPIDEST ideas I've ever seen being suggested by a semi-multi-loser like you.
Oh don't worry, everything you say sounds stupid so that doesn't bother me.

YOU KNOW that nobody ever lives after a counter with me, but I guess you wanted to marvel in your inner stupidity so you can prove to yourself that there's NO ONE that can beat me.
Uh huh, well it looks like I'm going to have to kick your ass to get rid of that demonic ego possession problem you seem have.

What do I say to your shameful provoking, Darsh?

"Let's ROCK!"

You just try and touch me for a beginning...that will decide your end...a single touch.
Duke I don't think you understand, when you turn off your computer with a single touch it does not mean that you win the fight, it means you are a pitiful coward....same as always.
Oh and sorry for taking so long to respond life called me away from the internet (And yes, there is a life away from the computer Duke, you should try it sometime).
[Hey you know me, this is all a joke Duke:)]

D

DÛke

...I knew you would see the light.

Now, Darsh, you seem to "copy" Guy's attempt to make me seem lifeless...if you're trying to "fight", at least get your own style...

Look, the greatest fighters fell down upon my encounter, and now you, a feeble minded, pathetic loser try to get up on my case? You know, all I have to do is: laugh - seeing how hard you'll hit the ground.

Well, I do have a couple of negatives about you I'd like to point out (if you call 20000000000 "a couple")...and mine are original, not a copy of someone else's opinion of you...

Now, where do I start...the list is overwhelming...I'll take my time and pick out oh-so-not embarrassing things about you...

D

Darsh

...I knew you would see the light.

Now, Darsh, you seem to "copy" Guy's attempt to make me seem lifeless...if you're trying to "fight", at least get your own style...

Look, the greatest fighters fell down upon my encounter, and now you, a feeble minded, pathetic loser try to get up on my case? You know, all I have to do is: laugh - seeing how hard you'll hit the ground.
Duke, calling the lower classmen you beat up in high school the greatest fighters of all time doesn't prove anything. Duke, the only way I will be hitting the ground will be from laughing too hard at your pathetic fighting moves.

Well, I do have a couple of negatives about you I'd like to point out (if you call 20000000000 "a couple")...and mine are original, not a copy of someone else's opinion of you...
Speaking of negatives I've got a "couple" of you, the girls got them for me, you do remember the girls right Duke?

Now, where do I start...the list is overwhelming...I'll take my time and pick out oh-so-not embarrassing things about you...
Right....is that some kind of threat? I'm not getting your twisted logic.

D

DÛke

...Darsh, DON'T bring the girls in this...

I don't think THEY brought it to you, Darsh, I think you begged them. They told me they're too ashamed to be seen with you, or talk to you...they wouldn't dare bring you anything...

You're stupid, and I believe that stupid is hard to cure. Speaking of stupid, one of the girls told me how you didn't know what you were doin', and she had to show you what to do...now, I know it's hard for you to know what goes where, but...PLEASE! The things she described were horrifying...I mean, you didn't know ANYTHING!

Before you try to fight me, why don't you go learn how to...um...do stuff...

D

Darsh

Well mabye, but I haven't seen them around you since that little "incident"...you really shouldn't do that on only the second date Duke....:D You're supposed to stop doing that around 5 or 6 anyway, what the hell is wrong with you Duke?

And right now I think you should go and learn exactly how to fight me Duke, I'm not your average contender Duke, I'm leagues ahead of you.

[Que Rocky theme song]

D

DÛke

...they haven't been around me because they can't handle it. They know they want it, yet they know it's forbidden...

Boy, you need the training more than I do. I'm known to slam people to the ground easily.

I point at my shoes...
You see that little dust on my shoes Darsh? You'll lick that off once I'm done with you. Then, depending on how well you do, I'll consider letting you live.

D

Darsh

Ah Duke, if I wasn't laughing so hard at your ego I might take offense to your threats...come on, you can do Much better than that anyway. I'm done playing around anyway, let's see what you got Duke.

D

DÛke

...you keep mentioning my ego...as if it was a bad thing. You know, at least I possess some. You only laugh because you wish you had an ego like that.

...and believe me, I haven't even begun threatening you. I don't think I need to...all I need to do is...talk. You'll eventually be worn out. Yes, that's how pathetic you are. Is it my problem? Certainly not. Many people bi*ch about me only because THEY have problems. I'm used to it. I'll just treat you like all these people...like crap.

Come ON...I've been doin' all the talkin'...what, can't you talk? Do you want me to teach a lesson in English? I think you need to...at least...try...to freakin' insult me...yes, we both know it's not gonna work...but at least try...don't be SUCH a loser...even though you can't help it...just try dang it...you might even make me feel like I'm not wasting my time battling a pathetic life form that is you.

[;)]

D

Darsh

Is that the best you could offer DÛke, "Your mama"? Ooook.

I thought you were gonna fight, not try to make me laugh. I guess you think comedy is a weapon or something; in any way, you're funny at all.

So, now that you know you can't be funny, why don't you try something you have never tried - fight like a man, not a b***h? Yes, yes, yes...I understand that I'm asking too much for a manly fight, but you're the one who called this so called "brawl". You could at least stand up for your right now. God.