Which is the most embarrasing to be killed by?

• Thread starter Cateran Emperor
  • Start date

Losing to Which Would Make You Feel Most Pathetic?

• Bog Imp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scathe Zombies

• Drudge Skeletons

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Blood Pet

• Spineless Thug

• Total voters
E

Ephrils

The convention around here for the Ornithopter was to put Firebreathing on it. That little nuisance was pumpable then... Shivans beware...

As for Hermetic Study, I kill people with walls with it. I have a Wall deck, I didn't want to do it the usual way, so I put in 4 Hermetic Studies and 4 Firewhips to have them deal damage(as well as a few walls that could attack like Dark Maze and Walking Wall), and the World-renownded Sheep-maker himself, the Ovinomancer for some control :p

People get so irritated losing to it :D I guess losing the game to wall that can't attack is pretty embarrassing :p

M

Major Crime

The best self kill I saw was when a friend got only three lands out. Each being a City of Brass. He did 3.4's of the damage to himself.

D

Densmore

because you can pretty much see it coming.
And ornithopthers are 0/2 flyers...for free.

P

Purple_jester

Back in the mid '90's I got killed by an Orcish Librarian. That's embarassing. Of course, there's my friend who died via Wall. But we're talking black creatures, huh? Okay.

An embarassing death doesn't come from just being a useless card, but the card itself has to have an air of patheticism about it. That's why I don't consider Ornithopter.

Here's a few suggestions:
0/1 Thrull tokens (via Breeding Pit)
Blood Pet
Infernal Denizen (it's not small, but it's among the most useless pieces of cardboard I know)
Irini or Grandmother Sengir (think about it)
Black Carriage
Plague Rat

Whew! It's awfully refreshing to post again once in a while. ;)

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I'd have to say Vebulid (especially if it deals all the damage).
Also, you could use Leeching Licid, Morgue Thrull, Mischievous Poltergeist, Brood of Cockroaches, Xenic Poltergiest, or maybe Grave Robbers.
For obscure creatures, try Shimian Night Stalker.