Fav Movie?

M

Mikeymike

Favorite movies, damn there are so many.

Apocalypse Now
2001: A Space Odessy
Devil's Advocate
Being John Malcovich
Raiders of the Lost Arc
Goodfellas
The Usual Suspects
Up in Smoke
The Jerk
Army of Darkness
The Omen
Magnolia
Boogie Nights

Dyin to see Fight Club

F

FoundationOfRancor

You guys see near the begging this GUEST thing? I thought that only members could post!

T

theorgg

Mr. Pestilence posted that. I know that for sure.

WTF happened?

ED, can you explain why Mr. Pestilence's name was deleted from his posts?

M

mogg bomber

And on the second page, there are 2 posts that were made by magicman moe(I think that's right, although he hasn't been on the site lately) so what happened to his posts? And what is going on with the first page of this topic?

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Austin Powers (the first one) is the best movie ever made, with a close second to Monty Python and the Holy Grail. #3-19 are all Monty Python stuff, some of which I've counted again, and #20 is the second Austin Powers movie.

Z

Zero

My favorite movie:
The Shawshank Redemption probablly.....not to sure:)

And have ya'll found out what the dilly is with the whole "Guest" thing all over this thread?

B

Bob

I like editing these old posts.
So why not?
My favorite movie is the Lord of the Rings.
I also like the Matrix, the Green Mile, Austin Powers, and lots of other stuff...

My favorite strip is Garfield, but I haven't seen too many comics, so I can't really have an opinion on others, but what I've read of Calvin and Hobbes is really good.

T

Turtlewax Joe

My favorite movie is High Fidelity :p.
Does anybody agree? :confused:

W

Wonka

My all-time favorite movie is Forest Gump. That is such a great movie.

A

Almindhra

My aaaaalllllllllllllllllllll time favorite is Gone With the Wind...I've been watching that movie ever since I was little...My whole family is pretty sick of it...

Theres just something about Clark Gable....Mmmm, yummy...He isn't even that attractive...But oh that arrogance gives him that handsome quality...

A close 2nd is Schindler's List...Such a good movie...And Liam Neeson has that same Gable thing going on for him too...Tasty...

D

Duster

The Shawshank Redemption is just incredible, I could watch it over and over again and still be completely enthralled every time. Definitely a movie that makes you think, and has truly believable characters. So good...

H

HumanError

All these famous movies and these "classics"...

Let me break down my top five for you, because I couldn't choose just one if my life depended on it.

American Psycho
Army of Darkness
Ghostbusters
Ghostbusters II
High Fidelity

None of these are Academy Award winners (although High Fidelity should have been, and was infinitely smarter and classier than Erin Brockovich or Gladiator), but they're definitely entertaining.

D

Darkstar

All time fav... Full Metal Jacket

Runner up... Reservoir Dogs

Honorable Mention... Apocalypse Now

E

el_terror

I like all amodovar's movies, exept "carne tremula".
The devil's Advocate.
The Marix.
Snach.
La cena de los idiotas(it's a french movie).