Canada

T

terzarima

Sorry to not revive the long dead, instead I'm making this new one.

So... who lives up here in great ol' number 2? (Country size that is)

I

Istanbul

I'm a native thereof, but I was raised in Texas.

Born in Canada, raised in Dallas. It's NEVER the right temperature for me.

T

Thrash Golem

i live in BC

i know ura

we play mtg

i am so cool

ura moved

now i dont play mtg

me sad

S

superguy

I live in Richmond Hill, Ontario, which is a suburb of Toronto. Um... that's about it. Before I forget... GO LEAFS GO! (sorry to all NJ fans)

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

J/K

1 - What is BC?

2 - Go Leafs! I don't know why, I just think that it would be awesome if the Maple Leafs beat the Senators and the Devils

U

Ura

BC is British Columbia.
It sits right on top of Washington state and Montana geographically.

G

Gerode

I don't live there, but I spend quite a bit of time around Victoria and the Gulf Islands over the summer and frequently visit Whistler, BC.

H

Hawaiian mage

I'm within walking distance of the border. Of course that walk may take a week or so, but that's still pretty close...

A

Apollo

I'm not, but I was up there over spring break. It's a cool place. I got a French 4th edition starter for about $6 American. How cool is that?

GO LEAFS!--cause the people there are nice, and they seem to really like the Leafs, so I want the Leafs to win.

But more importantly--GO BLUE JAYS!--cause they are just about the coolest team in the league. And they have Tony Batista, my favorite player in the league. And they're beating the Yankees in the division.

G

Gerode

I also found a very cheap card place in Canada. When I was visiting Victoria, I found a store called Yellowjacket's, and singles were at least twice as cheap there than anywhere I had seen in the States.

T

terzarima

Ahhh, yes, I agree, Canada is the best. And while Anne Murry (However you spell her name) Is still singing, I still listen to that funny south park song.

I live in Calgary Alberta. Above Montana (Bc is above Washington and Idaho by the way) and Idaho. Singles cost bout 4 bucks up here, commons 25 cents, uncommons a buck. But hey, we have the coolest currency, and since you darned americans are stealing our ideas, and we're stealing the australians, its all good.

Hoipa (All Copyrights, Salcious Crumb)

U

Ura

Ademis:
BC is above montanta as well. I can drive there in about 3 hours from where I live. Though I did forget about Idaho.

G

Gerode

leet: Unless you live in Alaska.

A conversation about Canada without anyone saying "eh"! Weird! :)
The place I went to sold uncommons for a Canadian quarter.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Not to stir up any Canada bashing, but does anyone read Computer Gaming World with its Canadian Corner letter section? :D

T

terzarima

Not to stir up any bad american relations, but does anyone ever watch "This hour has 22 minutes" and watch the talking to americans section? You'd be surprised how ______(blank, leave you to figure out) most americans are.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Hmmmmm, just out of Curiousity, does any canadian here know you national anthem by heart. If you do, could you post it here? I have had several Canadian friends and when I have asked them to sing their anthem, they always forget it!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man