Magdalen!

S

shade2k1

If you actually believe this, you're wasting your time. This is an OBVIOUS fake. C'mon, how could any "ultimate deck" contain Crag Saurian? How about 600 (!) matches being played against NetherHaups? Or the fact that the tournament was supposedly played on April 1st? Or, how about the ultimate tip-off, the "link to Sideboard?"

http://wizards.com/sideboard/if.you.really.believe.this.you.are.a.muppet/

How many clues do you need? Shame on Mindripper for stirring up this nonsense. It's almost MAY and they're still playing around with April Fool's jokes.

M

Mars

except his team mates, locals, people he's beaten shamelessly, and the CPA Alliance. WHY Gary Mise doesn't mention him in his current article at Sideboard about the English Magic scene is beyond me, except perhaps he's focusing on Hampton Court and Gizmo is in Manchester. Anyway, things are looking up as he has recently caught the attention of Sean McKeown, et. al., and I've always liked his stuff, not to mention his gentle diplomacy.

The BIG tipoff for me, besides the muppet thing and Apr. 1, was the $2000 reward. Anyone who thinks that's even remotely real had better not be budgeting for it and save their allowance, instead. I think it was just a chance to get a dig in at the Americans, seeing as how the English are STILL apparently hurting over the antics of George III. It's been hundreds of years, get over it.

And what's wrong with the Crag Saurian/Kris Mage combo? It's people like you who probably laughed at Psychic Vortex/Library of Leng. (pause)

Anyway, this whole thing is great fun. What probably happened was some Hampton Courters tried valorously yet vainly to develop Control White with Critters, and then, finding it untenable, decided to have some fun with it. Or something.

S

SenenCito

i think it's just that these ppl want netdeckers to waste their time trying to find the holy grail of decks, when there isn't one, when they should be practicing and tuning their decks to perfection

J

Jake74

First of all, don't abuse me senseless for bringing this to the top... In all of the reminising going on, I had to recall this thread, it's the one that got me to come to the CPA...
But, really. I just want to see if someone can make a playable deck that has these guidelines... I think it'd be something like the break the card contest...

Give it a try(or not), just don't slap me up...