Be the first to post a Blind Seer deck! Prizes

L

Landkiller

will, unfortunately, not be provided :(

Sorry for the cheap draw-in.

Anyway, Blind Seer would seem to work well with Deathgrip. Or even the green one.

But I ask : Anyone know of any good uses for Blind Seer, for a fun or a serious deck?

G

Gerode

Use it with Wash Out if your opponent is playing a multicolored deck.

Boost up your Chameleon Spirit.

Good if your casual opponent plays with a deck that abuses Darkest Hour (like with Light of Day or Pro-Black creatures)

X

xreemer

At a limited tournament I drafted a blind seer and a tsabo's assasine. I was really stoked to have a combo in a limited tournament . . . but I never had a chance to use them both together, my opponents either killed one or they dealt me twenty damage before summoning sickness wore off. :(

X

xreemer

That's an interesting deck. But it has a bit of a problem, the usual game would go something like this:

1st turn: play an island
2nd turn: play an island
3rd turn: play an island
4th turn: play an island
20th turn (if you're playing against a comatose opponent :rolleyes: ): play a blind seer

It would be kind of hard to deal twenty damage much before the 30th turn. I think this deck can be improved upon ;)

M

mpgsheep

Blind Seer and Douse is my favourite. 2UU to counter any spell. Better than Ertai, as you dont have to tap. Spreading Plague is also good, as you can protect your creatures.

J

Johnny Lai

Here are two quick Blind Seer decks!

East/West Seer

4 Tidal Visionary
4 Vodalian Zombie
4 Blind Seer
4 Eastern Paladin
3 Western Paladin
3 Crypt Angel

2 Slay
4 Spite/Malice
4 Recoil
4 Undermine

4 Underground River
4 Salt Marsh
8 Island
8 Swamp

This deck turns your creatures into green or white and then kills them with the Paladins or Slay [and draw a card]. Note that black creatures can be killed using Malice too. The color tricks also work well with your protection creatures: Zombies are pro green vs. the green fatties in Fires, while the Crypt Angel is Pro-white vs. Rebels. Even if your opponent's creatures don't conform to your creatures' inherent pro-color tendencies, you can use your Seers/Visionaries to make your opponent's creatures the appropriate color when you want to block safely. With the Paladin+Seer/Visionary combo to destroy creatures, your only fear is Enchantments and Artifacts, so your countermagic and Recoils can be saved for these non-creature threats.

North/South Seer

4 Tidal Visionary
4 Galina's Knight
4 Thermal Glider
4 Blind Seer
4 Northern Paladin
4 Southern Paladin
4 Voice of All

4 Counterspell
4 Absorb

4 Adakar Wastes
4 Coastal Tower
8 Island
8 Plains

This deck is a more metagame deck because the vast majority of removal out there is red-based [Rage, Ghitu Fire, Terminate]. You have potentially twelve pro-red creatures. More importantly, unlike the Black Paladins which only destroy creatures, the Seer + North/South Paladin combo can destroy ANY permanent.

C

Chaos Turtle

Johnny Lai, I like the way you think.
:D

Gizmo, I like the way you don't.
;)

M

Mikeymike

Johnny Lai just rocked the Standard house so I won't touch that with a 10 foot pole...but in multiplayer (which I know you play)

Insight, 2U Tempest Unc Ench., Whenever an opponent play a green spell, draw a card.

Hydroblast, Blue Elemental Blast are freaking ugly

Distorting Lens, hey build a theme deck

King Crab if you go mono blue, they can keep playing the same creature over and over or just keep it in their hand.

Enjoy

E

Ephrils

The Blind Seer reminds me of the Power Rangers(Ersatz Gnomes).

M

Mikeymike

I see how Ersatz Gnomes looks like Power Rangers (haha!) but I don't see the Blind Seer resemblance. He actually reminds me of those dudes from 'Big Trouble in Little China'.

BTW-Welcome to the CPA Ephrils. Look forward to more of your posts.