Hi Guys!!!

J

Jaws10387

I'm finally back on the boards after my long absence. How's everything been going around here?

N

nodnarb24

Welcome back, we thought you were dead or something.

[color="336699"]Nodnarb24 pulls Jaws' tombstone out of the ground.[/color]

H

Hawaiian mage

Hey! I remember you! Your the one who came to my site in it's earliest UBB stages!

Welcome back man! The CPA needs more open minded individuals like yourself.

D

Duel

*Theme music to "Jaws" plays in the background*
Ahh! It's back!
"Just when you thought it was safe to go into the water...."

:)
Good to see you back, man.

D

DÛke

...it's good to see a familiar person coming back here.

Stay as much as you want, enjoy the ride, and when all seems to collapse, Vogue. :)

H

Hetemti

You havta leave for months innumerable for me to catch ya in the post counts, and now I'm gonna drop to 13 again. :( I'll never hit The Ten. Oh well...better than havin' Arachnidhuman toss a web up my butt ( :eek: ) for spammage. [Who, me? :D -Spidey] :D

S

sageridder

Umm guys does this mean we have to give back all the stuff of his that was stol... umm relocated?
[color="336699"]*Sageridder brings back the cd player and most of the cd's[/color]
Good to see you back does this mean burn boy will be coming back as well?

H

Hawaiian mage

I almost made it to the top ten... I was about 80 posts away before I stopped trying.

But I beat Ed to 1000! And he can never take that away from me! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

D

Duel

*stares at the previous post*

I'm not sure, but I don't THINK that was a good thing....

*scratches his head*

Anyways, I'm just glad we have another poster over 100 here. We high-density talkers gotta stick together.

M

Multani

Welcome back to the light kid!
You didn't tell me you were comming back to the CPA in any of our YIM chats...
This wouldn't have anything to do with the Magic slump in Massachusetts would it?
Anyway, welcome back...fish-boy...

D

Duel

Multani? I thought you were dead! Dude! 2 of them, back!

*Duel frolicks in the fields of cardboard*

M

Multani

I never left Duel...I've just gone semi-lurker for awhile due to homework, and light but extended Magic burnout....
I dwell in the Off Topic area and Trading Post nowadays, but I also, visit the General Forum...

But thanks for the dancing anyways. ;)

S

Salacious Crumb

Jaws... I remember you.... from back in my k9archmage days...

Memories, not a sound from the pavement.... da dee da dee da

Hoipa

Z

Zadok001

Yay! :) Welcome back to the CPA, Jaws! You've missed a lot, but that's ok. Plenty of new reading available on demand.

V

Veldrane

God, if he's missed a lot, what have I missed? Nice to see you're still here, Zadok. Where are all the other founders?

S

Salacious Crumb

Oh don't worry, you've missed alot. If i don't know you, then you have missed alot!

hoipa