Might and Magic III

A

arhar

Who here remembers this classic game? (Made in 1990 I think)

Last time I played it it was hmmm.. five years ago, probably. But today I had some free time for a change, and I decided to give this sucker a try, for old times sake.. This game friggin' rules!! Ah, memories... Most RPG's of today's have great graphics, sound effects, etc, but they all need to look up to this game for one essential thing: addictivness :D

BTW, this game doesn't have any features that take notes for you, so I'm playing old-school style - pen & notebook near the computer, writing down all the important clues :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Who remembers Might and Magic I on the Apple II+? Where you basically had to stay in the same dungeon and go to the same spots to kill stuff and gain XP? And continually create characters, pool the gold, and delete them so you could get a better weapon than a club? :D

Sorry arhar, just took a trip down memory lane... :)

J

JEBUS

I got MM2, it was my favorites game for so long. To bad it doesn't work on my new computer....

A

Almindhra

I played the game when it was HoMM2...I loved Titans, they were so broken...And I LOVE HoMM3...The new graphics are amazing...I was really hooked on this game for a *long* time...And its fun playing for 8 hours straight over the computer till the sun comes up...:D...

L

leet

8 hours straight?!?!

ladies and gentlemans its superman!!!