Toodle-oo!

A

Apollo

Spring Break is starting, and I'm off to Toronto until Wednesday. I know, it'll be hard without me, but I know you'll survive.

Bye!

F

fuzzy510

Since we have to survive, do we get to vote somebody out of the CPA every day?

Seriously, enjoy Toronto! Can you bring me a keychain?

D

DÛke

...YES! Finally, this Phoenix has vanished!

...just kiddin', dang it! :)

My Spring Vacation (more like Spring Days) start tommorow too. Sadly, it only lasts for two days, tommorow, Friday, and the following Monday - due to the many snow days we had.

The CPA wouldn't be the same without Apollo, of course...

...ever so true...:)

See ya!

H

Hawaiian mage

Whaoh... DUke... I'm so sorry...

Any way, have a good time in (Spain?) Apollo, you might be missed but for some reason I doubt it.

C

Cateran Emperor

I'm on break now, so I'll be heading back on Tuesday. D'oh. Only one thing to cheer me up now:

Pie.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Im suffering from Apollo-Withdraw....help.....me....

S

Salacious Crumb

MWAHAHA! NOw, without the help of your precious phoenix, i can take over the Curly Poop Always!

Hoipa

A

Apollo

Boo!

I'm online here at the Ontario Science Center, but I'm not quite sure I'm allowed to be here, so I'll say hi and run away quickly. Oh, and Fuzzy, I'll be sure to bring you that keychain.

Uh-oh, some worker is looking at me funny. Bye!

Z

Zadok001

:) Have fun over there, Apollo! Good luck sneaking onto random 'puters to visit once in a while...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
leet, check the date of the posts and see if it's still relevant to reply. In this case, it's not.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

[me] nudges Spiderman in the ribs[/me] "Don't disappoint the newbie" I say in a harsh whisper.

Bye Apollo!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Spiderman nudges TICM back

"Let's not encourage bad practices. Instead, let's make him a better newbie"

A

Almindhra

I will miss you so much little one....

Ok, no, not really...heheh...Have fun!...

S

superguy

Heeey!!! You're in my town! elcome.. and stuff! Where are you staying? ( Like which region of Toronto). And I'm pretty sure you're allwed to go here on computers in Science center... I did :). Aaanyways, how long are you stayin for? OIf you'll still be here on Friday I know a place where we can play magic...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Isn't Apollo supposed to be back by now? THEY'VE KIDNAPPED HIM!!!!!!!!!! DECLARE WAR ON CANADA!!!!! DECLARE WAR ON CANADA!!!!!!!

*Ransac is hit on the head with a hockey stick and is knocked out. He awakens 4 hours later in a maximum security, canadian prison, which consists of having your shoelaces tied together inside an unlocked outhouse.*

Ransac, cpa trash man