Hello

F

fuzzy510

Sorry. I am the aforementioned crazy fuzzball. But you already knew that.

Watch out for Zadok001. He's wrapped up in a lawsuit with the producers of "Just Visiting," because they stole his life story. :D

C

Chernobyl Hamster

HOIPA! i don't know what that means but k9archmage pmed me and told me to say that.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

K9Archmage posts hoipa because he likes to say hoipa.

F

fuzzy510

Originally posted by Chernobyl Hamster
HOIPA! i don't know what that means but k9archmage pmed me and told me to say that.
Really? For some reason, I doubt that....

You may say that you're not him, but I will ALWAYS be suspicious. It's in my nature.

D

Daggertooth

No kidding. Fuzzy probably still thinks I'm a reregister. It's just his way. ;)

Believe no one, suspect everyone.

Daggertooth

S

Sammy Dead-O

I've often suspected that every other member of the CPA is actually the same person assuming hundreds of roles. He/she also went to the trouble of hiring folks to pose as Atlanta-area CPAers at the Planeshift prerelease. It sure was convenient for Chaos Turtle to "miss his ride." And Mr_Pestilence...never did see him, although "Ransac" and "theorgg" said he was there.

To whoever's in charge of this charade: Nice work...very creative...but I'm not a moron, y'know?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm really TheMaster. My goal of overrunning the CPA with off topics is working a bit slower than I hoped, but I'll get there someday!

F

fuzzy510

Originally posted by Daggertooth
No kidding. Fuzzy probably still thinks I'm a reregister. It's just his way. ;)
I never thought you were a reregister!!!!!

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

...and I have proof. vell, not official proof, but these pieces definitely do fit together.
1. I have knovn k9archmage since third grade, and have gotten to knov him very vell
2. Recently, he has become obsessed vith hamsters and slugs. (In fourth grade, he vas obsessed vith ants. Legend has it that he vas playing vith the ants at the Roman Coliseum)
3. He is short and blonde. Vhile that has nothing to do vith this, I felt that everyone should knov this.
4. All that he dovnloads off of napster is messed up songs that are funny.
5. The vay that k9archmage and chernobyl hamster post are so similar that it's freaky.
6. That hoipa post of his is quite suspicious

If you're not convinced, screv you. If you are convinced, then GOOD FOR YOU!

If I am incorrect, then VELCOME! I vill nov kick you in the balls.