Did you ever do an IQ test?

L

Llan

Topic says it.
Did you ever do an IQ test? If yes, what was your IQ?

H

Hetemti

The test I took a while back wouldn't go past 161. :(

Not that IQ means anything...I still forget Echo ever now and then.

E

ErinPuff

I don't know what my IQ is, but I know it's over 130 because that's the only way I could have possibly gotten into my school's gifted program.. (the only other way, aside from having your parents beg, is to get straight A's, which I do not)

N

nodnarb24

I have gotten varied results from different tests. I just took THIS TEST and got 135 (which is considered brilliant). On some other test I got something like 167 or something.

T

terzarima

Wow, magic people are gifted!!

I too took an IQ test to get into my school, aparently I'm a genius (who would've figured :D) because my IQ was one of the highest in the Province. Something above 140...

And Nodnarb, not saying you are stupid, but I honestly doubt you are 160 something, its a very hard mark to acheive, considering the fluxuation in the marks, I would take a "real" (no offense) to get a real answer. Sorry to sound like a dirtybastardwhotypeslikethissohedoesn'tgetfunnylooksfromCTandSPIDEY

C

Cateran Emperor

I wouldn't listen to those tests too much. For the one I took in school when I was younger, I scored something well over 200 (which is insane by the way), yet here I am talking to all of you ;)

G

Gerode

I got 172 at www.iqtest.com/

Take all the online tests with a grain of salt: All of them are trying to make money or bump up the hit counter for advertising, and if you tell someone they're stupid, they won't buy from you or visit your site again. If you tell them they are genius, on the other hand...

I'm gonna try those other two right now.

N

nodnarb24

Originally posted by ademis22
Wow, magic people are gifted!!

I too took an IQ test to get into my school, aparently I'm a genius (who would've figured :D) because my IQ was one of the highest in the Province. Something above 140...

And Nodnarb, not saying you are stupid, but I honestly doubt you are 160 something, its a very hard mark to acheive, considering the fluxuation in the marks, I would take a "real" (no offense) to get a real answer. Sorry to sound like a dirtybastardwhotypeslikethissohedoesn'tgetfunnylooksfromCTandSPIDEY
I doubt I'm 167 too. I was just showing how different IQ tests can vary. But you never know, I am in the top 5 of my class.

H

Hawaiian mage

How are all you people getting such high IQs? I have a 74...

I've only taken one test though. But it was this HUGE test so it should have been somewhat more accurate, expecially since the site doesn't really advertise much.

But I'd like to see someone else here get a 180 or what ever with a REAL test... I bet you'd be surprised...

H

Hetemti

I got 165 at the one Gerode mentioned. Eh, could be worse...as long as I'm not drooling on my Sol Ring, I'll be okay. :D

E

ErinPuff

I got a 152 on the one HM posted.. according to that, I'm a genius! Always knew I was.. ;)

C

Chernobyl Hamster

I'm too lazy to take that test, but in 3rd grade i took one, and my IQ was 130...And yet i don't consider myself to be smart.

T

terzarima

I'm 180 at HM test, but, that's because I know the trick you see.

H

Hawaiian mage

You bastards didn't score that high the first tiem you tried it...

I

Istanbul

Who cares?

IQ is an indication of potential. It may as well not exist unless you use it, and RARE is the person who makes the most of their IQ.

- Istanbul
Smarty-head

C

Chernobyl Hamster

I don't think IQ means anything. It is impossible to test overall knowledge.

N

nodnarb24

Originally posted by Hawaiian mage
You bastards didn't score that high the first tiem you tried it...
I took that test a long time ago and got some where around the 160's or 170's.