Join our hoary orgy of blood!

Will you join with the forces of ultimate darkness?

• Yes! I will do as thou wish and join with the Black Beast of Evil!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My mind swims with your promises, tell me more of your diabloical plan!

• I shall join when our ilk grows 666 strong!

• I cast thee out, foul demon!

• Total voters
R

Rando

Well, I doubt that Satan ever pushed his kids to excel in school.

He probably just patted them on the back for putting cherry bombs in the toilet and razor blades in the teacher's apple.

R

RabidKimba

Oh... you mean your NOT serious??? Oops.....
(stops yelling for satan to come to him, gets out of collection of cards, and puts clothes back on.) But what about those demons right there? (stops drinking bathroom chemicals, and passes out.)

O

Ogg

Because Paganism and Satanism, though 'Evil', are more fun than Christianity, I still think it's a load of crap. So-- I smite you! Smite! Smite! Nyah!

F

Firestorm

Hey buddy, there is no army of utter chaos(red) and brutal destruction(red) of the living unless it mine.

Oh, and any of you that rolled around naked in their cards; that is just plain nasty.

Note to self: do not trade with RabidKimba...

R

RabidKimba

(while cleaning up pile of ravaged cards, finds multiple firestorms.) Hey Firestorm, got any Squee's Toys' that you're willing to trade? :D
BTW, Satan's Child, welcome to the boards, but I'm not into converting the earth into a land that only produces colorless mana and sacs to destroy non-basic lands...

M

magicman_moe

yknow

everything has been, well, screwy since good friday the 13th
call me crazy but that was just a weird day that spawned about 3 weird ones after it
or mebbe its just me

D

DÛke

...me up one some history here...

How was Halloween spawned - anyone?

I

Istanbul

Originally posted by Firestorm
Oh, and any of you that rolled around naked in their cards; that is just plain nasty.
Heh. But when I do it, I cast Celestial Dawn and turn everything white.

Mmmmm...creamy...

P

Prince RXI

Halloween, or All Hallow's Eve, is said to be the one night of the year that the Soul's of the dead can rise and live again. Any spirit that makes it through the night of All Hallow's Eve without seeing anything living can once again become a true living creature, according to the book, and they also get a new body without memory of their last life. I read this out of a book called "Ancient Lore, Legends, and Ceremonies".

Prince RXI, Moon's spirit of purity and life