Newbie Here

C

CaineFate

hello everyone. My first post here. Just wanted to say hi.
hi!

N

NeuroDeus

Hi man, welcome to the CPA... look out for Zadok... he is the madman here...

Z

Zadok001

Welcome aboard! :) You really don't need to "look out" for me if you don't want to, and I don't recommend it.

/me doesn't bother with the nickname speech...

M

MrClueless

Welcome.

Soon, you'll be seeing some of the bitting loonies in the CPA.

G

Gerode

Welcome to the corner of the mental asylum that we call home!

MrClueless is correct. Brace yourself, here they come...

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Qelcome!

Far more fearsome than the "bitting loonies" are those who never say anything but "Welcome" with the occasional "!"

They mean only harm. But then, I didn't need to tell you that. ;) ;) *cough cough* *nudge nudge*

By the way, I know "Qelcome" is spelled incorrectly. The reason for this is as elusive as the reason the chicken crossed the road... I never got that joke.

F

fuzzy510

Welcome to the Commanding Pilots using Aluren! I'm Fuzzy. (Duh!) Watch out for Zadok. He's suing the producers of "Just Visiting" for using his life story without his permission. :D :D :D

P

Prince RXI

Hey, be sure to seach the entire CPA before deciding your personality. I didn't and almost everyone either hates me, makes fun of me, or tries to beat me up:(. So, please don't make the same mistake as I did and look at everything first.

Prince RXI... DOG PILE ME!!!!

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Thanks for the words of wisdom, RaMsac.

CaineFate: Case in point.

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

*TURD CUTTER!!! gets out an M60 and shoots Prince RXI repeatedly in the chest. Unfortunately, Prince RXI is not human, and it does absolutely nothing to him.

Anyvay, Velcome!

C

CaineFate

my only question is to Prince RXI. How can I choose my
personality(s), they just take over whenever they want.