help...plz respond

N

nanokill

i am stuck in the school library and because of all these stupid blocks and screening programs on their comps ..THERE IS NOTHING FRIGGING ACCESSABLE THAT IS WORTH GOING TO EXCEPT THIS SITE!!!! somebody respond..plz

N

nanokill

someone do somethis....anything ..well, almost anything.

H

Hetemti

LOL. My school's the worst. She'll bluescreen you and call you up to chew you out for going to a search engine that she don't approve of...even AltaVista can get you in trouble!

N

nanokill

another thing that sucks is the slowness of the computers here......hey......does anyone wanna go to the easily accessable cpa chatroom?

H

Hetemti

I'm home at 2:30, it being 4:30 now, that puts me home...in front of a bit plate of tacos. :) Yummy!

H

Hetemti

Ick! No. Just beef and shell! I don't need anything getting in the way.

Had some pizza too.

Add to the chicken nuggest I had for breakfast and a few cans of soda and you have Hetemti's Four Basic Food Groups. :D

N

nanokill

you have got to be at least a senior in high school or in colledge to know the food essentials like that. :)

N

nanokill

have you guiys noticed mr. t making his return in the 1800 collect commercials..?

H

Hetemti

Yep, but the chains are loaners.

"I sold all my gold, but I still have it. It's in my heart." —Mr. T, on
Late Night with Conan O'Brian (Paraphrase, I don't remember exactly. :p)

G

Gerode

I've been home today for a Teacher Inservice Day!

I'd get kicked off the computers if they saw me access this from the school library.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

*shrug*

Once I logged on during English class, using a computer that my English teacher was watching, and he had to put in a password to give me internet access...

I like my English teacher. :)

H

Hetemti

Spidey: Yeah, but a little every now and then can't hurt. Gives me somehting to watch while I'm eatin' my tacos...speaking of, they oughta be ready! Yummers!

The first one's always free...

C

Cateran Emperor

Weird, my own school's library blocks this site. I can't figure out what keywords are triggering it either. None of the words of the title trigger it by itself, so it must be something else...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hetemti: I don't know; "every now and then" can turn into "every then" with people using the justification that others are doing/have done it, why can't they?

I hate to be a hardcase about this, but I'd just like to nip this in the bud.

N

nanokill

i won't do it too often spidey ....sorry for causing you trouble.

i just get bored...i mean right now while i am typing this i am doing research for my teacher on the overrepresentation of minority students in special education and selecting appropriate instruments for bilingual assessment........see my point.