Daggertooth Vs Dementia

D

Dementia

Thank you for noticing:D

Enough with flatteries man, lets get back to killing me...erm I mean fighting to my deat.....d'oh...I mean THE death.

With all your whirling(haha you whirled) you seemed not to have noticed that your swing did not come anywhere close to gutting me........

All it did was cut a huge gash through my midsection.

HA!:p

Ouch ouch, gloating hurts when your bleeding from several different orifices:(

Wait a minute. WAIT JUST ONE FREAKIN MINUTE!!!!!!

YOU CUT MY FAVORITE FLANNEL.

(Dementia charges Snaggletooth in a fit of rage picking up the deceased clone's chair on the way)

Almost at arms length Dementia throws the clones chair at Snaggletooth's leg attempting to trip him and than begins to swing his trusty steel chair aimed in a baseball swing at Snaggletooths noose..........

Let me see if either of these chairs connect:)

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth Kicks the chair heading at his knee with all the strength and skill of a seasoned soccer player. :D The chair flyes and catches Dementia before he is able to finish is swing.

In case it dosn't stop you I raise my shield in defence. Making some of the runes on the shield glow in preparation. ;)

Daggertooth

D

Dementia

The punted chair flies back and hits lenthwise across Dementia's THROAT sending him into an uncontrolable(not to mention involitary) BACKFLIP........

gullllllllllakkcgurgle (I'm spending more time killin me than you are:) oh oh hurts to smile)

Any ways, Dementia usaully has a death grip on his trusty steel chair but no one can blame him for his hands losing all strenth after being hit in the throat(NO YOU CAN'T)

He loses his grip on the chair and it goes flying out of his hands..........directly at Snaggletooths crotchtol region:D (oh oh hurts to smile hurts ta smile)

(Dementia tentativly feels his throat.....You got ride of my huge adam's apple. THANK YOU:D oh oh still hurts to smile:( oh oh hurts to frown:( oh oh hurts to frown:(............

D

Dementia

but I just wanted to comment on all our spectators. Or lack there of.

I was hoping more people would watch our fight:(oh oh hurts to frown:( oh oh hurts to frown:(............

(Dementia gives xreemer a free t-shirt that says
"I went to D&D's showdown and all I got was this lousy t-shirt, and some of Dementia's blood on me")

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth falls down and puts his head between his legs.

Pant puff, I'll..*gasp*...get..you....for....that....:mad:

uuuugggggg. Daggertooth rolls around in pain for a bit. Hopfully not too much longer after the now more feminin dementia recovers.

Daggertooth :)

oh, and I bet our spectators are mostly lurkers.

D

Daggertooth

You broke the one post rule!!!!! You lose!!!

HA Ha HA Ha!!!!

wait a sec, I just broke it too.
Doh!
I guess we'll just call it even. :(

D

Dementia

Dementia picks up the steel chair that hit him in the throat

(and resents it silently)

and says.......well he can't SAY anything, but he thinks "I'll get even with you later steel chair, but for now your gonna help me get Snaggletooth)

Dementia looks over and realizes that Snaggletooth is doubled over in pain and defenseless.

(Dementia starts laughing)

(Dementia speaks in a voice sounding roughly like someone who has advanced throat cancer) "Hit him right in the balls.AHAHAHAHAHAHAhaaaaaaaac cough cough,"

Dementia knows he should go and finish Snaggletooth off but for some reason he can't stop laughing

(Dementia starts stumbling around laughing giving Snaggletooth plenty of time to recover...........

One of your many benefits of fighting against a nut;)

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth gets up after a bit. And looks at the laughing maniac.

:( its sad when they flip.

Daggertooth runs over to the maniac, who is rolling on the ground with laughter, and tries to step on him repedily.

Daggertooth

X

xreemer

Woo hoo! I got a free tee shirt that says "I went to D&D's showdown and all I got was this lousy t-shirt, and some of Dementia's blood on me" !!!! :) :) :)

:eek: "Ah! Daggertooth is using magic!"

*xreemer runs away in terror*

*but not too far away, this is quite amusing. xreemer starts cackling wildly.*

Whatever is wrong with Dementia must be contagious.

D

Dementia

(Dementia laughs harder as he is being kicked repeatedy)

But Dementia is not as sick a puppy as you think.

It was a TRICK(sure it was, I'm not a cackling fiend who enjoys being kicked repeatedly......at least I don't think I am.)

Dementia tightens his grip on the chair and swings it in an attempt to trip Snaggletooth.....

D

Daggertooth

This time Dementia's wild, crazed, unpredictable, pathetic, uncontrolled, capricious, chancy, dicey, erratic, fluctuant, iffy, incalculable, whimsical, and just plain dumb swings got contact with Daggertooth's leg. This sends him flying backwards, losing his sword and shield in the process.

Daggertooth struggles through the mud and knows that Dementia has a deadly strategic advantage. Daggertooth desperately opens his Planar pouch and starts to feel around for anything he might use in defense.

He grabs a handful of beach sand and throughs it, classic villain style, into Dementia's exposed eyes.

:D Daggertooth :D

D

Dementia

Sorry to disappoint Snaggy, but I wear glasses:cool:

(Dementia shakes his head in how low this fight has sank)

Dementia runs at Snaggletooth to administer the mercy chair shot, but that dang portal thing screws with the perception of the distance and before Dementia knows it he crashes into Snaggletooth.

Dementia and Snaggletooth go crashing onto the beach.

AHHHH son of a beach(another horrible pun:D)Dementia screams as he lands on top of Snaggletooth.

Dementia jumps up quicker than Snaggletooth and is about to go for another chair shot to the head, but Snaggletooth is already sitting up.

So, thinking quickly, Dementia tosses the chair to Snaggletooth.

Snaggletooth instinctively catches the chair, and Dementia goes for a double leg front drop kick to kick the chair right into Snaggltooth's face..........

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth spins away from the kick and brings the steel chair on top of Dementia's exposed head.

Ha! Using your own weapons against you.

Daggertooth

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal sits in the stands cheering Daggertooth on
YEAH!!!!!!! go my fishy friend

P

Prince RXI

*RXI walks into the room, takes a chair out of his butt, sets it down, and sits on it. The chair melts, but RXI is still sitting down, in mid-air.*

GO FOR THE DENT LOCK!!!! THE DENT LOCK, DAGGERTOOTH!!!

*RXI then remembers that he is sitting in mid-air. RXI reaches up his butt again, and pulls of a sealed bag of orange squelshes.*

These are pretty good:)

Prince RXI, the onewho loves to be in the wrong place when he is stuck up his own butt:):):)

[Can we please stop the gratituous use of a**? Thanks - Spidey]

D

Dementia

I been hit over the head so much I've got calluses on my forehead. That wussy chair shot didn't even come close to hurting:rolleyes:

It did bust open my just clotted over head wound though:(

(Dementia runs back through that portal thingy, and goes back to the original battle ground)

OOOOOOOOO look what I found:D. Snaggletooth's rune covered sword.

(Dementia laughs as he thinks "lets see how he likes fighting a magical sword with a measly little chair")

Dementia runs over and also picks up his trusty steel chair "I didn't mean you" Dementia mumbles while hugging his best frien....I mean steel chair;)

Dementia aims the rune studded sword at Snaggletooth and fires a plasma bolt thingy through the portal thingy at Snaggletooth.

Dementia is blown 20 feet backwards by the kick of the blast (which is weird since I didn't pay the kicker on the blast) and sadly does not get to see what, if anything, happens to Snaggletooth.........

Sorry for taking so long with my response. My internet has been acting up.

D

Daggertooth

**he he, that could be considered the three day delay, and a victory for me. he he**

Funny thing is, Daggertooth's sword has protection runes on it. The moment Dementia picked it up the protection runes were activated. What Dementia thought was a plasma blast was really the swords auto defence system attacking him. (after all, only a Rune Master can activate the runes.)

The Sword Glows white hot as alll the runes spontaniously ignight. But through all the pain Dementia isn't able to let go. The power envelops Dementia in a magical attempt to incinerate him.

Daggertooth steps back into the battle arena. He grabs his shield and prepares for the next attack.

Daggertooth

C

Chernobyl Hamster

I wanna join in!
*Chernobyl Hamster nibbles on the steel chair, which melts from the radiation. Then dementia is turned into a radioactive blob*
HAHAHHAAHHA
*CHernobyl Hamster blows up*
aww... that felt good

D

Dementia

As the Hamster would know(if he hadn't a blown up) he could not have gotten close to me cause I was writhing around in pain.

Dementia writhes around in pain(as I mentioned) and realizes that this accursed sword will probably kill him pretty soon, and grasps desperately for a way to get rid of it.

He considers cutting off his hand but rejects that solution as soon as he gets the almost comical vision of a one-handed Dementia trying to swing a chair:(

Than he remembers he has a considerable amount of knowledge of the human anatomy(you have to know WHERE to hit people with the chair after all) and administers a one-handed behind the back chair shot to the back of his head. Dementia immediately loses all feeling in the right side of his body and drops the accursed sword.

Easy as that:p

Dementia spits on the sword for almost killing him and the spit starts to sizzle:eek:. Dementia decides that it's time to get away from the accursed rune sword and backs away(slowly, very, VERY slowly)

Dementia flexes his right hand. Startin to get some feeling back;)

Dementia decides that now would be a good time to attack considering that Snaggletooth has no weapon....Dementia charges forward chair in hand ready to swing..........

D

Daggertooth

Sadly, Dementia Forgot I was holding My Rune Shield. ;)

I Deflect The chair with my shield, activating some runes on contact to send a powerful charge of plasma down the chair and into poor dementia. While that is happening I take Bring by fist into a killer uppercut right into the helpless Dementia's Jaw.

*POW* :D

Daggertooth