Tournament!!!

N

nanokill

THAT IS NOT A MAGIC-CARd Spell..it is a drow elf ability from forggotten realms, and this is supposed to an rpg battle..how the hell does your xreem do change me also? oh well, i use a bit of light magic to negate the xreem, then cast a spell of silence on you..(it will inhibit your "xreem" for two posts)

now quit with the annoyance posts and get to some actual fighting

(i'll heft my quarterstaff and..land a few jaw resonating whacks against your head with it..i then stand on guard ready to defend any of your annoying spells or attacks..also your longswords are across the arena from you..fetch :) )

N

nanokill

i am sure in my abilities to defeat a newbie spammer like you...i guess if i hadn't left for awhile i would have a more impressive poast count, somewhere in the 1000 range but..i don't...so..i guess i will have to get posting..and not like battle spam posts like this either

D

Daggertooth

Um....In case you don't know, Post counts no longer go up unless posted in the CPA stuff category. So the battle areana is no longer spam.

By the way, WHERE IS RXI?!?!?!!? You get challenged one day then never hear from the chalenger again. Whats up with that?

Daggertooth

X

xreemer

Originally posted by nanokill
THAT IS NOT A MAGIC-CARd Spell..
I know. I was just making use of a certain literary device called sarcasm, (perhaps you've heard of it before?) to point out that we are fighting on the CPA, an MTG-based website, and I didn't ever read that thorough knowledge of forgotten realms was necessary to participate in the Battle Arena.

OK, since you know so much about forgotten realms and I obviously don't, tell me exactly what your spells do to avoid any further confusion.

As for the action, I quickly slip a hidden dagger out of my tunic sleave, leaving the flat of the blade against my forearm and use it to fend off the blows to my head which instead leave only bruises. Since I have no other weapons and my xreem (which gives me full control over any dimmensions) is disabled against a fully armed warrior-mage, I make a quick feint for my broadswords, but instead land a heafty kick to your shins, knocking you off ballance. Using the borrowed time, I regain my shattered broadswords for defense. I now await your next move.

N

nanokill

i identify the feint for what it is and carefully roll back from and with the blow, taking no injury and keeping my balance as you turn around the face me after grabbing your swords i sweep out your legs with my quarter staff, then deliever a carefully aimed blow to the abdomen....(and next what happens judges by your response action) so..if you double over from the blow in a feint i simply knock u with an uppercut from the staff, if you try to defend i swipe away the shattered blades..(use a spell to fix them :) ) and if you attack i swipe away the blades and stand ready to defend

X

xreemer

Realizing that I have only a few moments until your silencing spell wears off, I am on the defense. . . for now. I lunge back give myself some backward momentum and use one of my shattered broadswords to soften your blow. Your swipe is effective and the sword is now a few yards distant. I steady myself again and await the next attack , hoping to have my xreem recovered by then so I can face it with my remaining sword repaired.