Tournament!!!

B

Bob

i'm gonna make a tournament for the best RPing fighters in the CPA. I'm participatingof course, and beat RXI. Once you are beaten, you are elimated. Were ahving signup right now. Everyone except RXI can join, since I beat him already.

Rules:
No God Moding
No Flaming
You lose when you give up. Be reasonable.If a fight is too long, I'll decide it.
I must approve of your weapon
Magic is allowed

To join:

Post Name
Weapon(s)
preferred enemy

D

Dementia

I wish to join in.

My weapon of choice is an altar(if you don't play magic you probably don't understand. I also use a steel folding chair if I have to fight hand to hand :)

I have no preferred enemy. I will fight any and all. I do not wish to kill anyone, only to entertain(watch to much wrestling) but if killing is required I will not hesitate to do so.

Dementia
CPA Chair-welding freak :D

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth

Weapons:

When in human form: Rune covered shield, Rune covered double edged sword, and Rune covered Dragon Armor. (I am the rune master :))

I will chalange Dementia. Why? No reason, just the first name that came to mind.

D

Dementia

Well I am no match for you. I have but a simple steel chair where as you have weapons with Runes a plenty so I must graciously decline your challenge.

(Dementia grins as Snaggletooth buys it and turns his back to walk away)

Dementia thwoops Snaggletooth in the back of the head with his trusty steel chair(you mentioned nothing of a Rune studded helmet:()

Dementia drag Snaggletooth's semiconscious body over to a table(HeHe WAY to much wrestling) sets the table up and puts Snaggletooth up on the table.

(Dementia climbs to rooftop and readys himself to do a Swanton Bomb onto helpless Snaggletooth)

Than, right as Dementia is about to jump, Snaggletooth weighing about 400 hundred pounds from the Rune covered Dragon Armor breaks harmlessly through the table landing on the soft ground.

**** Says Dementia climbing down from the roof very disappointed.

When he gets back down he realizes Snaggletooth has recovered and is quite angry.

"Hi Snaggletooth" says Dementia (gulp)...........

D

Daggertooth

That would have been cool if I was still in this thread. But I left to start my own battle thread with you. As you have already discovered.

But now I know your methods of fighting. Ha Ha Ha

Daggertooth

N

nanokill

(fades in Raetic...some know him as talas...and in he come wielding the magic of his heritage and he weapons)

Weapons of choice

enchanted scimitars at hips(excerps from Forggoten realms the ancient ice blades gotten from icingdeath and twinkle)

and an unbreakable perfectly balanced quarterstaff

"okay.....ready..."

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I wish to enter.

Ransac
Blade of many words
No prefered enemy, just bring it (raises eyebrow)

Ransac, cpa trash man

X

xreemer

I'm up for a fight. Though I'm untested in battle, I shouldn't have any trouble taking anyone on with my superior rhetoric.

For my weapon I shall use a my extraordinary voice and two broad swords.

"So who's it going to be? How about I get to know nanokill a little better?"

M

maraud234

For my weapon I will use the almighty hole puncher, and if anybody challenges me I will promptly hit them in the head with it and run away, mostly because everybody else has real weapons and I am wielding a lowly hole puncher

N

nanokill

(casts a globe of drow darkness around xreemer's head then in a burst of elvin speed knocks both the longswords out of xreemer's hands with one fluid motion with the quarter staff, then plants a decent jab with the staff knocking x down) "remember the world's greatest blademaster's only defeat in history of 10 thousand battles was to the hands of a farmer with a quarterstaff.." :)

(walks of to find new opponent)

R

Riva Iron-Grip

supsup. BOB?! Why me? i dont understand. i barely know you foo!! fine then whatevers

Riva Iron-Grip
Dragon Lance, Chainmail, Iron-Grip's sword, Throwing daggers, Level 3 Lightning blade from Omnimushi Warriors :) YAY!! oh, and of course i will use P.L.U.R into this fight.
BOB, and of course, um....Istanbul(dont like his politics) and TomB.

Nano, will thou help an old friend in dire need? It seems to thy, that thee hath entered into a realm of darkness. Hath thee given up thy quest for glory, and angels, and finally joined the DARK side? <---------Insert sinister laugh here!!!!

P

Prince RXI

Hey, the match between you and me was NOT part of this tournament. So I can still be in this one Bob.

Name: Prince Raiser Serenity Neutrial the 11th
Weapon: The Neu-Blade; Neu-Plate; Moon Rings
Mt friend Daggertooth is my favored enemy.

Prince RXI, Moon's spirit of purity and life

X

xreemer

Enraged, xreemer lets out a loud xreem (whatever that is) and grows to thrice his original size. xreemer lands a colossal blow on nanokill's head as he walks away, knocking him unconcious.

Now xreemer walks away to find a better opponent.

D

Daggertooth

Awwwww. I feel so loved. I apriciate your prefering to do battle against me, but unfortunatly I'm already engaged in a life or death struggle with a chair wieldind manicac.

If I win, and you win, we can battle in the next round.

Daggertooth

P

Prince RXI

Word... apron... cool

Prince RXI, when worlds break, I get out the vacuum

B

Bob

Riva: I just wanted to see how good of a fighter you were.
Contestants:
Bob
Ransac
RXI
Xreemer
Riva
Nanokill
Daggertooth
Maurad
Dementia

Battles:
Dementia vs Daggertooth
Nano vs. Xreemer
Bob vs. Riva
Ransac vs. Maurad
RXI will fight either Dementia or Daggertooth, depending on which one wins

C

Chernobyl Hamster

CAn i be a secret agent that hides underneath the ring and blows up unprovoked?

R

Riva Iron-Grip

o well in that case...En Gard.

**slashes at Bob with Iron-Grip's sword. the orb of Aldur Flares a seething violet, causing fear into the other contestants. They all stop and run away**

Haha. Now bob, what you mean by "good"fighter, is really how much of an imagination i have, and how well that i can put it into words. but whatever's

**Waits for Bob's Response

N

nanokill

even though xreemer was blinded..(globe of darkness) i'll let it slide...i simply deflect the blow with my unbreakabl quarterstaff...i then cast a bit of surface elf magic and shrink u back to normal size..(which u will stay) then... since i must fight you i take out my ice scimitar and use the ice blade to shatter both of ur long swords...(it would be easier if that thing had a name like twinkle does) then sheathe back the blades..and take up my quarter staff again...sweep your legs out and hold it poised for a killing stroke to the throat........................."yield?"

if u yield the fight is over with me and u got to fight another opponent....

X

xreemer

Strange . . . I've never heard of a magic spell called "globe of darkness," that must have been why it didn't affect me. ;)

I may be permanently my size, I'll give you that, but you're not permanently yours. Size is relative. Xreemer lets out yet another xreem (I really don't like using it so much, but nonokill is so delerious that he is invinsible he's almost convinving) and turns nanokill to 1/23 his original size. Nanokill's own "ice scimitar" lands on top of him, pinning him pitifully to the ground.