Another glad new member

H

Hexazuz

Hi, im new at the cpa. I friend told me about cpa and it is great

F

fuzzy510

This is a preemptive speech:

/begin{Zadok needs to keep up with the times speech}
Gosh. Zadok, you REALLY need to keep up with the times.
/end{Zadok needs to keep up with the times speech}

This is for the Nickname Speech that you will get later.

Welcome to the Communist Pig's America. Enjoy your stay!

Once again, hiya!

G

Gerode

Welcome to our Funny Farm! Enjoy your stay; the People In White Coats won't let you leave. ;)

T

tborren

Welcome to CPA we hope that you don't let this bunch of crazys influence your decision to stay around. I think there is still 1 sane member here somewhere.

Welcome
Tony

D

Daggertooth

Greatings friend!!!

Daggertooth punches Ransac, knocking him out, and steals a room key and 2 spa Keys. (I needed one too.)

Here's your room key and your spa key, I forget which is which. Enjoy.

:D
Daggertooth

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

::runs over to Daggertooth, takes the three keys, and starts juggling::

Look, look, behind my back!!!

::throws keys behind his back, still juggling::

By the Way, Welcome

T

The Magician

Greetings and salutations, friend Hexazuz. May your sword stay forever sharp and free of bloodstains.

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Originally posted by The Magician
Greetings and salutations, friend Hexazuz. May your sword stay forever sharp and free of bloodstains.
If it will stay free of bloodstains, then what's the point of having a sword?

Anyway, welcome to the Corny Pope's Academy! :D

T

The Magician

It was another way of saying "Peace, Dude."

We glorify the nature of swords these days, but back in the day when everyone carried one -- the sword was a brutal way to kill and die.

A man whose sword stayed ever sharp and free of blood was a man who lead a peaceful existance.

C

cbearsbro

Hiya. See you've been welcomed by the other inmates ;p. Don't worry we don't bite... errr least I don't. Welcome :)

Z

Zadok001

I don't. :)

Welcome aboard!

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

Yah, that's right, I'm the guy who doesn't keep up with the times. Live with it. Actually, you can edit your own nickname by going into the Profile, but if you want it done the old fashioned (and therefore less effective) way, talk to me. I'll hook you up. :)

D

Darsh

Welcome welcome Hexazuz to this little corner of the Magic internet world...a place where sanity and insanity are freely combined to form one being...it's not a collection of people it's the people's collection. It is all, it is nothing, it is the CPA. Let your mind discover for itself what that truly is...

Just think about it...

F

fuzzy510

Have you seen the previews for the movie "Just Visiting"? That movie is a story about his life. :D

N

nanokill

....that was sooo close to the truth its funny......

oh yeah ..hi

N

NeuroDeus

Shut up Darsh! You are frightening the kid away with that hupplepuff language

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Qelcome!

(Yes, it has come to my attention that "qelcome" is spelled incorrectly, but I find it raises my resale value the less I use the letter "w"... Hey! You just cost me $2.50!!))

What, is Zadok the lipstick (as seen in the commercial)?