Checking in.

T

The Magician

Just registered here. Thought I should stop by and warn anyone who bothers reading this that the ultimate magic player has arrived to add his opinions and perhaps pass on some knowledge.

~"I am the living flame, and I teach the Holy Game"

D

Daggertooth

Welcome to the fun house, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Daggertooth

D

Dementia

I'm not the new guy anymore.

Are you the same Magician from wizards.com?

Anyways, welcome Magician, it's great here everybody is crazy and nice.

F

fuzzy510

Welcome to the Corrupted Presidents Association. Enjoy your stay. Yes, that's Dubya over there.

/begin{Zadok needs to keep up with the times speech}
Gosh. Zadok, you REALLY need to keep up with the times.
/end{Zadok needs to keep up with the times speech}

New speech. Hope you hate it! :D :) :D :)

Hiya!

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Ignore fuzzy, he rambles.

Come well!

hey...

wait...

eww...

(Oh well, considering the nature of your only other thread, I don't think you'll mind.)

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Registered here a couple of months ago. Thought I should stop in here and say that half of the people on this message board don't play Magic, such as me. I still know the rules and could play, but I don't.

Anyway, WELCOME!

See if you can understand this encrypted message:

afbuczdzeyf5g1h0i jiksl man odpuqmrbsatsusv!

If you didn't get that, pm me and I'll tell you how to decrypt it if I feel like it.

~"I am the Turd Cutter, and I do the Holy Thing"

A

Apollo

Welcome! I really can't think of anything to say, but I wouldn't want you to think I was weird.

G

Gerode

You know what? I think Apollo stole the words out of my mouth. Except that I am weird. So is Apollo. But I'm weirder. The voices agree. Listen to them shouting my name. Shouting my name over and over. Over and Over. Over and Over! I can't concentrate anymore! The voices are taking over! Nooooo!

Z

Zadok001

I never change with time - I change with delta t, which is an entirely different thing, apparently. :)

Since the nickname speech has become largely irrelevant, I'll just say "HIYA!" Welcome aboard, play nice, please.

D

Daggertooth

No nickname Speach!!!!!!!!

That things tradition! you can't get rid of it.

First MTG sites close down, now this. Whats this world comming too.

Daggertooth :)

T

The Magician

Originally posted by Dementia
I'm not the new guy anymore.

Are you the same Magician from wizards.com?

Anyways, welcome Magician, it's great here everybody is crazy and nice.

Yes, it is I, The Magician from wizards.com.

Thanx for the howdys, all. Is it traditional to welcome everyone who posts in the New Members section? I would think it would be a mostly ignored section by the regulars. I wasn't expecting any response, actually.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It's traditional for those who have replied, but as you can probably see, that's just a small percentage of the active posters. A lot of regulars DO ignore this area, I think.

D

Darsh

Welcome Magician, if you see any other Darsh's on other message boards it's probably me...or some low-down loser that stole my name....

Anyways welcome to the wonderful, stupendous, and all around okay place...the CPA:)

D

Daggertooth

Originally posted by Darsh
..............., if you see any other Darsh's on other message boards it's probably me...or some low-down loser that stole my name....

lol, So darsh. if we see any other Darsh's it's either you or someone else? :D

Daggertooth

T

tborren

I've been here a week so I guess I can welcome new members also. Welcome it is a cool place to hangout (they kind of grow on ya).

Tony

Z

Zadok001

Oh, FINE! :)

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

Happy now? Welcome again, Magician. I always feel the need to greet new members - After all, I love seeing new players in the game, and I love seeing new contributors to the online community even more.