The Legendary Forces of Dominaria(please read me)

I

Ishans Shade

This Deck is centered on the human race. It revolves around Legends Such as Hazurd the Abbot, Rashka the Slayer and quite a few others. As two secondary thems Wizards and Knights make up the rest of the creatures in this deck. So here we go on deck number three only seven more to go *whimper*
LANDS:
4xPlains
4xIslands
4xSwamps
4xMountains
4xForest
CREATURES:
Legends
1xProxy(Corwin of Amber)
1xProxy(Elric of Milnibone)
1xProxy(King Arthur)
1xProxy(Robin Hood)
1xRashka the Slayer
1xHazur the Abbot
1xTor Wauki
Wizards
1xCivic Guildmage
1xShadow Guildmage
1xGranger Guildmage
1xArmorer Guildmage
1xShaper Guildmage
1xKrovikan Sorcerer
1xProdigal Sorcerer("There are those who call me 'Tim'")
1xZuran Enchanter
1xMundungu
1xKeeper of the Light
Knights
1xVarchild's Crusader
1xDefender of Chaos
1xShadow Rider
1xCadeverous Knight
1xKnight of Stomglad
1xTrokin Highguard
1xBenalish Knight
1xKnight of the Hokey Pokey
1xKnight of the Mists
SPELLS:
Rune of Protection:White
RoP:Blue
RoP:Black
RoP:Red
RoP:Green
3xRampant Growth
1xPeace of Mind
1xWrath of God(Proxy)
1xFamiliar Ground
ARTIFACT:
1xFeldons Cane

I will hope fully have another up tomorrow.

B

Baron Sengir

I wanna see you do the hokey pokey for that knight the next time we play.

People probably are reading your stuff, little bro, but there ain't a lot to respond to. Pose a question or something. Then you'll hopefully get replies.

I remain
The Baron
Beast. Defiler. The source of all your pain.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, Ishan, the Baron's one of the guys that started this whole thing, so I think he's already paid his dues.

Why exactly do you seem to feel compelled to add your "proxies", which are just made up creatures/legends, into the mix. I mean, it's okay to play with stuff like that with your friends, but to post it like this is very confusing.

If you want to show off your decks it would probably help if you didn't include stuff like that, or if you do it anyway, then give an explanation that includes stats and costs for the proxied cards.

Oh, and whoever said Elric was human?

TomB
CPA Member

"I do not teach. I simply reveal."
-Daudi, Femeref tutor

D

Dune Echo

Actually Elric, was Melibonean. Not human. An older race of Chaos who had ruled for 10,000 years. Anyone who likes bizarre fantasy and lots of gore needs to read about this guy! I was first pulled in by Tales of the White Wolf and I loved Elric's concept.

Ihsan's Shade: Dude, no offense, but your theme decks are just that, theme decks. If we offer stategic improvements, we ruin YOUR theme. Thanks for posting them, but don't feel bad if we don't say a lot because while you share your deck, we don't want to wreck it. Does that make sense? But please explain the proxies. I think we all love making up our own cards and I know I'm always interested in seeing your stuff.

"Da tooth is out there, Skulley."--Foxfur Moldy

B

Baron Sengir

Actually, the proxies were cut out of an Inquest and made using rubber cement. I learned a way to make rubber cement stick to something forever (literally) in an art class in college and now every Inquest is a proxy maker's dream. If you're interested, I can post it.

I remain
The Baron
Plus, if you roll rubber cement on a table it will eventually turn into a cool rubber booger ...

I

Ishans Shade

To all the guys who responded to the Legends deck thanks for the input! Tomorrow I will post on each of the decks the proxies stats. I give the Baron a tuff time because he happens to be blood. I did not know that Corwin was not human, he looked like it on the card, but the main theme in this deck is Legends. I don't care if some of those are human or not. Plus even if you guys tell me that there are ways to beef up my deck but stray from the theme I don't care. It is my desicion if I put the cards in or not.

D

Dune Echo

Ihsan's Shade: I'm just messin' with ya about Elric and Corwin of Amber. Corwin's part human, part... something else, immortal I guess. Read the Chronicles of Amber series by Roger Zelazney. You might like them. I did. Shame he died before he could complete the series.

Baron: Yeah, what I do is go and photocopy them and then cut them out and paste them to a real card. Some of those cards are way overpowered though. Like the Necropolis of Miir. I think that was it. It was a legendary land that gave you a 3/3 black token creature with some weird name. Way overpowered, but god, that would be an awesome card! I liked the Riven Blade card, the altered reality of Magic (Angelic Tutor, Serra Sucubus, White Lotus, etc.), and the D&D cards they've made. If anyone knows what the White Lotus is, thank god it's not a real card because Yawgmoth's bargain would be unstoppable once this card was in play. (White Lotus: 0cc Artifact T: You gain 3 life. Put White Lotus on top of your library.) However, I wish that some of those cards would come out because a lot of them capture the wonder and feel of Magic when it first came out. Cards represented spells and creatures and far away lands. I used to play Craw Wurm because it was powerful (not anymore) and cool. Now, Craw Wurm is nothing. They need more cards that capture the feel of a fantasy world. Not made because it's an excellent creature remover.

I

Ishans Shade

This ones for you Dune Echo. Here are the proxies that I have included in the decks I have posted so far, and what they do:

Conan the Cimmerian 4RR 4/3 Legend
Trample. R:+2/+0 until end of turn. R(tap)
estroy Taregt Cleric. Connan Counts as a King.
"No god but Crom, no weapon but steel."

King Arthur 2WUG 4/5 Legend
Tap:Bring any number of Knights from your hand and put them directly into play. While King Arthur is in play, all creatures you control gain first strike when declared as blockers on defense.

Corwin of Amber 2BUW 5/2 Legend
0:Regerate. At any time any player may pay 5 life to prevent Corwin of Amber from regenerating for the remainder of the turn.
BUW:Search you library for an Enchant World and reveal that card to all players. Put that card in your hand and reshuffle your libary.
"It is an academic,though valid philosophical question, as to wheter one with power over Shadow could create his own univers. Whatever the ultimate andswer, from a practical point I could." -Nine Princes in Amber, Roger
Zelazny

Elric of Melnibone 2RBU 1/2 Legend
If Elric blocks or is blocked, put a +1/+1 counter on Elric. At the end of combat remove all creatures Elric blocks or is blocked by from th game.
RBU(Tap):Search your library for target Summon Elemental and put it directly into play. Shuffle your library. If Elric becomes untapped, bury the Elemental. You may choose not to untap Elric during your untap phase.
"It is the colour of a bleached skull, his flesh...From the tapering, beautiful head stare two slanting eyes, crimson and moody..." -Elric of Melnibone, Michael Moorcock.

Robin Hood 2XWG 3/2 Legend
When Robin Hood comes into play, put X Merry Men tokens into play. Treat these tokens as 1/1 green and white creatures.
WW(tap):If target opponent controls more artifacts than you do, gain control of one of target opponent's artifacts.
GG(tap)
ut a -1/-1 Arrow counter on target attacking or blocking creature. Robin Hood does not untap as normal during your next untap phase.
"Robin whistled sharply and, as his men melted out of the foliage, the wealthy merchants began to regret their shortcut through Sherwood."

I

Ishans Shade

Ya know Baron. Including this reply I have nine respones on this thing, more that any other post in the casual decks forum

D

Dune Echo

Now there's 11! Anyway, I like your decks man. I just wish there was a way to make decks like these and win in a tournament and also add in the cards like Conan and Elric to make it totally badass.

------------------
Dune Echo

... and no, the Waylay ruling and Thawing Glaciers ruling don't have a damn thing in common. A lot more people like me whined in favor of Waylay!