Evacuate!

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Earlier this winter, we were supposed to get 2 feet of snow, and then the storm missed us, and we got NOTHING! Monday, we were supposed to get 7 inches of snow, and we got under half an inch that completely melted in a couple of hours. I'm gonna sue the meteorologists for making us believe it's gonna snow and then it doesn't snow.

Today, it was cold enough to snow, BUT THERE WAS NO PRECIPITATION! Whenever there's rain, it's not cold enough for snow, and whenever it's cold enough to snow, there's no rain!

One more thing: A couple of weeks ago, we got about an inch and a half of snow. Around here, people get crazy when there's snow. I don't quite understand why, because it's not that rare. Anyway, on the beltway, there was a 128 CAR PILEUP!!! There was a huge accident involving 128 freakin' cars! It's sort of funny, but I think one person died, so in that way, it's not too funny.

Z

Zadok001

And, strangely, over here in the Northwest, it's too hot. I feel out of place.

F

FrigginRizzo

Ah, snow days. That's almost enough reason to go back to college. Almost. And you really won't mind making it up in June, as those days are all blow-off-days anyway.

-johnny snow biatch

D

dw51688

I wanted to tell everyone about the storm while it was happening, but I lost power for 9 hours yesterday. Today, school is still canceled. The wind is roaring outside. I measured a few seconds ago and the snow is 25 inches high. We have a snow drift 4 foot high. Some towns are expecting floods. Blah! Logan Airport is a mess. God I love the snow!