I am gonna have a party!

D

dw51688

Scour's coming back. Legal and free (take that napster). Break open the Doritos. Pop the Pringle tops! Open the sodas.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Are you sure? Scour? Do you mean the magic card? If you do, then Eradicate, Sowing Salts, Splinter, and Quash would ALL have to come back. Is this true>

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

nodnarb24

I think he means Scour the music/image/video swapping software. YIPPIE!!!!!! They originally shut themselves down due to legal fees trying to fight the MPAA. Now Centerspan Communications have taken control of Scour and will be releasing a "legal" version of the Scour Exchange this month. They haven't released what "legal" means as of yet but go sign up at their website at http://www.scour.com.

[color="336699"]Nodnarb24 breaks out his party supplies, soda, chips, dip, sound system, strobe light, disco ball, booze, etc.[/color]

G

Gerode

Other than the fact that it is legal, are there any reasons to jump from the Napster bandwagon to Scour now instead of when Napster finally starts charging?

M

magicman_moe

scours commin back?!? AWWW HELL YEAHHHH BOYEEEEEEEEEEE!

V

Volradon

I thought that scour was generaly a better program it just wanst the first one so it didnt have as many users as napster. U could download not only music but pix :) and videos. U probably could log on to it cuz they shut down all the survers