Team Set: R/G/W/U/B and Gold...

D

DÛke

...that's why there's a list...

...so if someone doesn't like a card being there, he or she could just inform us, and we'll see what we'll do about it...

S

Sidar Jabari

OK, I just think this would have been better as a collection place for cards that are popular and have already been informally accepted.

Although, in general, the cards in your list are top notch!

I really hate all non-blue counterspells, so I vote strongly against aftermath.

C

Cateran Emperor

Well, Aftermath literally can never be cast, so what does it matter/

F

FoundationOfRancor

I think it should excist, if only to be kooky and different. However, I do think Limitations should be applied because of its color. I suggest just a plain vanilla version:

Aftermath Beta 2RG
Instant
Counter target spell.

Or, something like this:

Aftermath Gamma 1RG (Or RG?)
Instant
Counter target blue spell. (Or it could be blue and black...)

What do you guys think of these two versions? Just throwing ideas...

C

Cateran Emperor

How about:

Aftermath Delta
2RG
Counter target nonred, nongreen spell.

S

Sidar Jabari

Grrr!

How can we have a red-green counterspell, when we don't even have a red-green landkill?

How about

Rending 1RG
Sorcery
Destroy target land. If the destroyed land was a Plains, Island or Swamp, you may draw a card.

N

NeuroDeus

Soul Generator - R
Artifact
T, Pay X Life,Tap a non-artifact creature you control : Add X mana of any one color to your mana pool. You may not pay more than 5 life each turn.

Reaper of the Dead - R
3BB
Creature - Evil Spirit
*/3
Reaper of the Dead's power equal to the number of creatures in all graveyards. If a creature with flying is in a graveyard Reaper of the Dead gains flying.
BB, Remove a creature from your graveyard from play: Regenerate Reaper of the Dead.

Lily Pad Dancers - C
2WG
Creature - Faerie
1/1
Flying. Whenever Lily Pad Dancers is dealt damage by a creature with flying that damage is prevented.
GW,Sacrifice Lily Pad Dancers : Search your library for an artifact card and put it into your hand.

Air Superiority - R
2UU
Enchantment
Creatures with flying you control gain +2/+1. Creatures without flying you control get -2/-1. Whenever Air Superiority is put into a graveyard from play creatures with flying you control get -2/-1.

Tyranny's Stronghold R
Legendary Land
Whenever you play a basic land return Tyranny's Stronghold to its owner's hand and it deals 1 damage to you.
Whenever a creature is tapped, Tyranny's Stronghold deals 1 damage to it. That creature does not untap during its next untap phase.

Keeper of Light - U
3W
Creature - Keeper
3/1
Flying
Whenever Keeper of Faith is dealt damage you may redirect it to target creature you control.
2W,T: Untap target white creature you control.

Keeper of Hope - U
3W
Creature - Keeper
2/2
Flying
Whenever a white creature is untapped when targeted by an ability you control you may have that creature gain +2/+0.
2W,T: Shuffle your library. You may pay W during your next upkeep to draw a card.

Keeper of Life - U
3W
Creature - Keeper
1/3
Flying
For every 1 damage dealt to Keeper of Life you gain 1 life.
2W,T: Put target card from your graveyard to the bottom of your library.

Skyrider Dragon - R
2RR
Creature - Dragon
1/3
Flying
R : Skyrider Dragon gets +1/+0 until end of turn. If you spend more than RRRR, Skyrider Dragon gets an additional +2/+2 until end of turn.
{A sort of 7/5 flying creature for 2RRRRRR which is equal to 8 converted mana. Not that bad mostly when you have to pay the RRRR each turn to get the Super Mega Dragon boost}

Trained Lion - U
2WW
Creature - Lion
4/2
First Strike
1: Trained Lion gets +0/+1 until end of turn. If you spend more than 3, Trained Lion gets an additional +3/+0 until end of turn.

Barkovian Dragon - R
6RG
Creature - Dragon
15/4
Flying
Play Barkovian Dragon-Wurm only if you control at least 7 lands. Barkovian Dragon gets -1/+1 for every land and artifact you control.

Servant of Hate - U
BBB
Creature - Minion
3/4
When Servant of Hate comes into play if you don't control at least 3 swamps destroy it and it deals 1 damage to you. Servant of Hate may not be the target of spells or abilities you control.
"Hatred keeps me alive - Ubrik, First Servant of Hate"

Lesser Minotaur - C
2RR
Creature - Minotaur
2/3
Haste, First Strike.

Torrid Waters - C
U
Sorcery
Destroy X Islands. Put X 1/1 blue Merfolk tokens into play.

Zombie Graveyard - R
3B
Enchantment
If at the end of your turn you don't control at least one Zombie Token, Zombie Graveyard deals 1 damage to you.
Sacrifice a creature: Put a 2/2 Zombie Token into play that counts as black creatures.

The Brewery - U
Artifact
T:Gain 3 life. At the end of your turn you lose 2 life.

Breath of Fire - C
R
Instant
Breath of Fire deals 1 damage to target creature. You may choose instead to deal 4 damage to target creature and 4 damage to you.

Unholy Armor - R
Artifact Creature
*/*
When Unholy Armor comes into play remove from the game a creature you control. Unholy Armor's power is equal to that creature's power plus three. Unholy Armor's toughness is equal to that creature's toughness plus three. When Unholy Armor is removed from play return that creature into play tapped.