Hello all!

N

Naren

Hi I'm new and someone told me to come and post here.

So, that's what I did.

S

Sidar Jabari

Hi there Naren, I hope you have a good time here, everyone's really cool and friendly.

Anyway, have a good time, and stick around!

D

Daggertooth

Welcome To the CPA.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Daggertooth

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

...killing two birds with one stone!!!

/begin{theft of nickname speech speech}
/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'.
/end{nickname speech}
/end{theft of nickname speech speech}

welcome! BTW, don't really send a pm to me asking for a nickname. send one to Zadok001

F

fuzzy510

That's not the right speech.

/begin{theft of nickname speech speech}
/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

Finally! I have stolen the nickname speech! FWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BTW, PM Zadok001. He'll probably put a note here how he's pissed that I stole the speech.

BTW again, hi.
/end{theft of nickname speech speech}

That's it. Hi!

A

Apollo

Wow! You got the nickname speech twice! You should feel honored. Most people only get it once. Maybe, if you're really lucky, Zadok001 will come and give it to you too! Then, you'll have heard it three times. The mere thought of a member hearing the speech three times bogles the mind.

Oh yeah, welcome.

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

That's my version of the theft of nickname speech

Z

Zadok001

Oh, what the heck, right? :)

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

Welcome aboard! That's the AUTHENTIC nickname speech, taken directly from nick.txt on my desktop!

C

cbearsbro

Originally posted by Naren
Hi I'm new and someone told me to come and post here.

So, that's what I did.
Kewl! So, if I told ya ta lend me some $$$ for magic cards, wouldja? ;)

Welcome aboard. Geez, ya got all sorts of nickname speeches. I'm jealous ;)

T

Teferi

Welcome, i hope u continue to post here, it's been along time since we've had a new member stay very active

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

HEY THERE ARE 3 NICKNAME SPEECHES!!!!

::takes the three nickname speeches and starts juggling::

Yeah baby

M

Major Crime

Not fair, I never got the nickname speech once. Right I'm off to play on a pogo stick in the mine field!

N

Naren

Thats a difficult question Ransac.....

I'll see you in Rando's rpg.

Bye for now!

D

Darsh

I have stopped recognizing new members as of 3-01-01.
So there is no way you will get me to say something like "Welcome to the CPA!" or "Welcome!" or respond in any other post relating to you being a new member...so hi:)