4 Undermine
4 Bribery
4 Recoil
4 Boomerang
4 Wash Out
4 Seal of Doom
3 Lobotomy

total: 61 cards

I need help for a sideboard, esp. against rebels, fires, and skies.

I also was thiunking of putting in another thrash. wumpus, but i dont know if i should take something out (and then what?) or just slap it in there. And I'm also thinking of evening out the swamp/island ratio

any help is appreicated,
thanks

D

DÛke

...you do not need 4 Counterspells AND 4 Undermines. 4 Undermines is too much - you might have them sitting in your hand for a turn or two due to the lack of the appropriate mana. Maybe you should decrease the count to 2.

Good job on adding the 4 Bribery...it is very good in the current environment due to the many creatures played (Blastoderm instantly comes to mind.) :)

Wash Out is good, but not that great. It does nothing but stall. Lower it down to 3 if you really like it, and to 2 if you wouldn't miss it. We'll replace them with something more playable.

The 2 Urborg Drake is useless in your deck. You have counter magic and bounce: playing defensive, no? You don't need something that can't block.

Now you have room to add the 1 Thrashing Wumpus, which is good, and also, to add some potential creatures or spells, like Urborg Skeleton, Inspiration, Fact or Fiction, and Probe.

There...:)

C

Cerulean

Land!

'Fraid so. Try 22-26, and/or Dark Ritual x 4, and/or Diamonds if you like them.

Some stealth counters, like foil and/or thwart could be handy too.

As for sideboard, there are some quite good articles on them at sites that deal with tournament decks primarily.

I'd say maybe Tsabo's Decree (is that what it's called?) vs Rebels (this is where Rituals could help even more.)

Fires? No idea. Chill? Er..

Skies? Just pray. ;) Sorry, I just like skies. Sorry for not being more help, but there's my thoughts anyway.

Oh two final arguments for Rituals - 2nd turn Lobotomy (ouch) and 3rd turn Bribery, potentially at least. Hmm.