Duel of Jedi

B

Bob

Bob, aka Anakis Moreven steps into the arena, and ignites his white bladed saber, Serra's Love.

"I challenge CrazyJediSwitch to a jedi battle."

D

Daggertooth

Daggertooth flys over head dropping many various sharp articls that the contstants can use to fling at each other.

Daggertooth :)

C

CrazyJediSwitch

::Switch walks out onto the battle arena with her saber in her hand. The Jedi stands in front of Anakis::

"So, you wanna fight just me or all my MPDs?"

C

CrazyJediSwitch

::Before striking Switch takes a moment to consult her voices. She then ignites her red saber blade and strikes at his legs::

B

Bob

*Anakis leaps over the saber, and kicks CJS in midair, knocking her to the ground. He then lands on the ground, feeling the force for strength and as CJS tries to uppercut him, he grabs her hand, and flips her over.*

A

Apollo

*Apollo sits in the grandstands with a box of popcorn, munching happily. Then, he sees Ransac, who is now eating the mint patty. The sight causes Apollo's eyes to scald over and fall out of their sockets and scars him for life.

M

Multani

*Multani ingnites both of his green lightsabers, and joins the fray, fighting Bob and Switch at the same time. Annoyed at Bob, Multani does a Flying Kick at Bob and slashes with his one of his lightsabers.

B

Bob

*parries the slash, then kicks multani in the face, and picks him up, and throws him onto a cactus.*

"Don't interfere."

M

Multani

(Feeling rejected, Multani takes a seat next to Apollo.)
I get to kill winner after this...

A

Apollo

Ah! Multani, since you're here, do you think you could hand me my eyes? I think they might have fallen in the popcorn box.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*After buying new eyes, Apollo walks around happily, given the chance to see again. Then, he sees Ransac still eating the mint pattie. Apollo starts going into convulsions.*

Here we go again.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Darsh

*Darsh Maul and Darsh Vader both join in the battle, they both start attacking Multani

M

Multani

This hardly seems like fair odds.
(Multani ignites both of his green lightsabers.)
But I like challenges.
(Multani blocks both of the incomming slashes, and, screaming a Xena-like war-cry, leaps up and flys(Kung-fu style)10 feet before, and spinning his lightsabres, makes headlong dash at Darshes Maul and Vader....)

A

Apollo

* The Darshes sidestep to avoid Multani's charge. Unfortunately, Apollo is convulsing right there, and they trip over him, collapsing togethr in a heap.

F

fuzzy510

*Fuzzy510 goes to the snack stand, and comes back with 6 big bags of Cotton Candy. He gives one to each of the Darshes, Apollo, Multani and Ransac. He then watches the battle while munching on his cotton candy.

What's a battle without Cotton Candy?

K

K9Archmage

Wait a minute, i'm the star wars fan around here.

*K9Archmage takes the Sun Crusher. Then runs straight through the earth, causing the earht to shatter. Luckily, the Sun Crusher has double quantum armor, so it doesn't even get scratched. Then he goes and blows up the sun. For no reason, Kyp Durron shows up, and slices all of the pieces of the galaxy into pieces. Then the ghost of Dorrsk 81 comes and blows up a few more galaxies. Then the taco bell dog uses a magic rod to wish back all the members of the CPA, and put them into the spice mines of Kessel. Unfortunately for them, Daala shows up, with her super star destroyer, the Knighthammer, and sends hordes of tie bombers into Kessel. Then they blow up all the CPA members

Wow, my fingers are tired.

hoipa, take that

K

K9Archmage

OH yeah

I am: Chewclacka, the jedi dog.

*Chewclacka turns back time so that the previous post is non-existant. Then holds his black double-lightsaber in his mouth, and slices up Fuzzy, just for the heck of it.

MWAHAHAHAHAAAAHHA. I am the Jedi Master!

Hoipa

A

Apollo

Hey! That wasn't nice! He gave me cotton candy!

*Apollo flies over and chomps Chewlacka on the ear.