Turd Cutter!!!!!!'s Birthday!!!!

What should TURD CUTTER!!!!!!'S birthday nickname be?

• Valentine Boy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B-Cutter

• TURD CUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!, the older version

• Monkey

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Happy Valentine's Day!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
After checking the CPA calender, I have noticed that today, Feb. 14, 2001, is Turd Cutter!!!!'s birthday.

*Ransac lights the candles on the cake and sets the house on fire.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

C

CrazyJediSwitch

::runs over to the cake and jumps on it splatting frosting everwhere::
I SAVED YOU ALL FROM THE LITTLE MARRON MEN!! I've saved your life, it now belongs to me!! hahahah!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac takes the cake and makes a bikini out of it. Ransac then eats the cake bikini.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

C

Cateran Emperor

Does anyone else think these two were made for each other? :D

G

Gerode

[me] raises his hand. So do all the little Marron men, who suddenly grow fros and start to dance to disco.[/me]

C

CrazyJediSwitch

That is illogical. Why??? Because WE'D ALWAYS HAVE STUPID SPAM FIGHTS!!!!!!!!!! AND WE'D BOTH BE PUT INTO AND INSANE ASYLUM!!!!! Wait, thats not bad :) ASYLUMS... are goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

P

Prince RXI

No no no.... That would be to nice to you guys to put you 2 into an Insane Asylum, so in stead...

*RXI pulls a phone(one with a cord) out of his butt. He calls someone, lets listen to his conversation.*

RXI: Hey, Sane Asylum?
Man on Phone: RXI? We haven't heard from you in a while.
RXI: Ya. Hey, I have 2 new guys for you.
Woman on Phone: Ready? good, we only have 2 people left.
RXI: What happened to the other 4?
Man on Phone: They were taken to the CPA, I think you know them. Daggertooth, K9Archmage, Azreal The Soul Master, and FlyingMonkeysVerbatum.
RXI: Ya, I know them. Well the 2 new guys are Ransac and CrazyJediSwitch. Now, CrazyJediSwitch is not really crazy, he just acts that way, you catch my drift?
Thing on Phone: Ya, I do. I'm coming out there for them right away!

*15 minutes later, A van drives up, the door opens, and out comes a 3-headed something. The 3-headed thingy picks up Ransac and CrazyJediSwitch, puts them in the back of the van, get in the front of the van himself, and drives away.*

There that will help out around he...... what the?

*The van comes back and ransac and CrazyJediSwitch are catapulted out of the back. They land with A slight (flork) and are trying to get there brains back in there heads. Suddenly, they remember that they never HAD brains and stop looking. The van wheels around, picks up RXI, and drives off.*

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BACKFIRE!!!!!! DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!

Prince RXI, Moon's spirit of purity and life

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Doesn't B.Cutter stand for Boomerang Cutter, an enemy weapon from Mega Man X?

K

K9Archmage

MWAHAHAH! WEll... here i am... after a prolonged absence... BLEHBLEHBLEH! YAHHOOOO!

*k9archmage has absolutely no control over what he is typing at the moment.

GODDAMnIT! Dont you hate it when your friend tricks you into sticking your nose into a book, then slamming it right on your finger? AM I MAKING ANY DAMN SENSE?

Hoipa, i am BAAACCCK