Once again, CPA SUPERSTARS!!!!!!!! 4th time

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'm not checking to see if it's right, but you are getting the hang of it. Good job. And watch out for ferret crouching behind you ready to attack.

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

fuzzy510

Ferret! AHHHHH!

*Fuzzy510 smacks the ferret onto Thallid Ice Cream Man's face.

I

Istanbul

I'm an oldbie? Cool.

Heh. I won't vote for me...it's in bad taste, IMNSHO.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Is it a ferret or the old member Ferret?

By the way, Slappy McPinkySlap, we're voting for who should have the honor of killing fuzzy

F

fuzzy510

Originally posted by Thallid Ice Cream Man
Is it a ferret or the old member Ferret?

By the way, Slappy McPinkySlap, we're voting for who should have the honor of killing fuzzy
No, TICM is lying Slappy. Read the beginning of the thread.

I

Istanbul

I'll vote for TomB. He's such an oldbie that if you slap him, his head will disintegrate. :D

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
You need to constantly post the tally, fuzzy, so as to remind people who to vote for. Even if there hasn't been any votes since the last tally, you must post them about five days to a week apart.

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

fuzzy510

Haven't been here in a while. Here's the current tally:

Nodnarb: 5
Fuzzy: 3
Istanbul: 3
TomB: 2
Teferi: 1
Sleepy: 1
Daggertooth: 1

How many Superstars can we have here? I've seen varying amounts....

F

fuzzy510

Three more days. I think that's AMPLE time. Get your votes in!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Varying amounts? No. I have always had only 5 superstars per voting segment. If a tie occurs, randomly pick the needed amount.

Ransac, cpa trash man

X

xreemer

Heck, I'll be nice. I'll vote Daggertooth.

aside to Daggertooth: *so what about that fifty bucks? :) *

F

fuzzy510

Oh well. I'm closing the polls tomorrow. Here's the count:

Nodnarb: 5
Fuzzy: 3
Istanbul: 3
TomB: 2
Daggertooth: 2
Teferi: 1
Sleepy: 1

Get your votes in!

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Remember, for our 4th round CPA Superstars we have some amazing prizes in store!

(A scantily clad monkey pulls on a rope and a curtain opens up to reveal......... Phyrexian Pie-Eater's Pie wagon!)

This beautiful car has 30000 miles on her and is about a year old, but it doesn't show! (A bumper falls off because the crowd ooohs and aaahs too loud.) The retail price of this one of a kind vehicle is approximately equal to...... hmm...... well, you can't get it with US money,...... I know! It costs the same as one of Yawgmoth's hair plugs. Thank you, Candy!

(The monkey takes a bow.)

I just wanted you guys to be motivated.

F

fuzzy510

Also, the winners will also get a fried wildebeest on a stick! Tasty! Get you votes in! The polls will close 3 P.M. today!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I would just like to congratulate Nodnarb ahead of time for his accomplishment of being voted for with the most votes ever(besides me. I had 6).

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

fuzzy510

The winners of the Title CPA Superstar, a fried wildebeest on a stick and an exact replica of Phyrexian Pie-Eater's Pie Wagon are:

Nodnarb
Me!
Istanbul
TomB
Daggertooth

Congrats! And enjoy the wildebeest!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Very true. You must post the final results even if you posted them earlier and they haven't changed. Then, you must must coronate the new stars in, which since you are being coronated yourself, I shall do. Also, you must address the people that lost and wish them good luck the next time. You must also pm the winners and congratulate them. Finally, give a date for when the next CPA SUPERSTARS voting process begins.

Okay, now. The coronation.

Nodnarb24...

Fuzzy510...

TomB...

Istanbul...

Daggertooth...

You are now among the elite of the CPA. You now have bragging rights that no one else has, save for a select few. You also have the special power to.....um....well.... nevermind. You just have bragging rights. BUT, you are cool. Yes, indeed you are cool. Okay, you're not cool, but you can say you are. Congratulations.

Extra congratulations to Nodnarb24 for coming out(heh-heh-heh) with the highest number of votes this round.

Extra congratulations to Fuzzy510 for picking up where I left off. I feel that he will make a fine "host" for this contest.

Extra congratulations to TomB.......because I'm afraid of what he'll do to me if not.

On an ending note, I wish to announce that in at the beginning of June, I will regain control of this contest in order to start up a SUPER contest, in which only the CPA Superstars can be voted for. That means you can't vote for anybody, only previous winners. This is to find a SUPER Superstar. I'll find a better name before this contest starts.

And there will be an actual prize for this.

Ransac, cpa trash man