Votes: 1 100.0%
  • All are awesome

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
J

Jaws10387

Everyone!

BATTLE!

Choose a thing or charachter from magic or whatever. Not too powerful, and then BATTLE!

As always, I will be a shark

F

FlyingMonkeysVerbatum

Yo, G.

I blast a gat in yo front. Yeah, see. I should hook all you freaks, for I AM the FLyingMonkeysVerbatum and you SHOULD fear me.

P

Prince RXI

Personally, I'd chose sword, staff, spear, and axe battling, but given the limited list you gave (no offence) I choose Old hand-to-hand CPA battles.

Prince RXI, Moon's spirit of purity and life

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Seeing as how I am always participating in them and that I help make them famous I'd have to say the new off-topic battles.

Ransac, cpa trash man

R

Riva Iron-Grip

ooooooo myyyy GGGGOOOOOOODddddddd ransac. plz, it's me that makes them famous. you make them funny, i make them suspenseful. i am the master swordsman. so go away.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I didn't say I make them famous. I said that I HELPED make them famous. That means more than one person was involved.

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

Hey, brother, I Fart In Your General Direction!

(FART)

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

I'll be the toilet thrower.

Watch out, Prince RXI, this one's coming at you!!!

D

DÛke

...exactly do you battle in here? With a Sword of Words? It is too sad to see a post demanding for something that is obviously over done. Each battle of in here is the same: pathetic. How does one manage to tolerate his own inner stupidity?

Prince RXI, you're Ransac's brother, right? Here's an example for you guys...I demand to know, "Prince RXI", how you put up with yourself? I'm sure you have a secret deeply concealed within your brain (if you somehow managed to gain one)...

I wonder how you managed to be a "prince"...

Share your tolerating of your stupidity with us...it's better than making a fool of yourself, yet again, you're a fool already, so I doubt that it would hurt you to get in touch with your even more foolish, pathetic side...

Here's an idea for you all, how about verbal assaults? I'll kick your weenie-a$$es so hard, it'll make you feel lower in society...lower than you already are. (I wonder if you ould get lower than you are already), even I would have a hard time makin' you look like fools...you, yourselves do a divine job at it, I don't even feel like interrupting your process...

P

Prince RXI

Bacon:) Yum.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

HAR HAR!! teach you to try and act all tuff and stuff :p

D

DÛke

...ooooo! Mmmmmm...it tastes like apple pie! [laughs at the irony] How did you know its my favorite!?

[licks all the pie off] Mmmmmm...I missed your cookin' there for a while - very refreshing!

...and about the tuff-tuff...I tried...

...and look what I got! Apple pie! Yipeeeee! :)

D

DÛke

...[groans]...it was...um...THAT?

[Almost faints]...

...[remembers the refreshing flavor] But it tasted so good!

...[carefree] Oh well, if tastes THAT good, I'll eat it. :D

N

nanokill

(morphs angelic body into a combination of jackie chan and jet li)

"okay..bring it"

N

nanokill

weird....oh well...i slice the pie into 4 pieces with two rapid chops....eeww...what kinda pie was that...(grabs sweat towel and wipes off hand...) Yuck! (throws towel at gerode..it hits him in the face ...splat!!!) :)

D

Dementia

Dementia tiptoes in with his weapon of choice in hand....

An altar.....

Covering it with various sticks and leaves and other such foliage he chuckles to himself as he imagines unsuspecting pie-slinging warriors springing his trap. HEHE!!!

Oops, looks around carefully to see if anyone heard his mad giggling. hehe. No one did.

Running behind a tree he watches gleefully(surely a little TOOOOO gleefully for any sane man)for some unsuspecting fool to spring his trap...... most likly someone to busy eating his poop-pie to notice Dementia's little surprise........

X

xreemer

*xreemer unsuspectingly jumps on the altar to get a bettter view of the brown-clad warriors*