How to be rich......in less than a day!!!!!

G

Gizmo

Oh.
I thought the thread was "How to be rich FOR less than a day" and was a tribute to Brewster`s Millions.
:(

C

CrazyJediSwitch

NEVER-R!!! I am a jedi unlike my father before me!!!!
Now the insane side of the Force.. THAT is tempting :)

::holds up a can of Dr. Pepper::
I DONT WANT AMERCIAN DOLLARS!! I WANT REPUBLIC CREDITS!!

S

sole specter

i hold up bag of soles limo drives up many nuns git out and beat me uplimo drives off another lino come and out comes
shoe makers they beat me up that not fare i got beat up 2 times now i sue ransack for bills of hosbital

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, hearing from Sole Specter's attorney's, gives a bag of money to a monkey to give to Sole Specter, who is at the hospital. The monkey swings by his window and tosses in the money. The bag knocks Sole Specter off his bed and it lands on his nuts.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

fuzzy510

*Fuzzy510 holds up a can of that new-fangled Sierra Mist, and the Sprite people pay him $5 Million to destroy every can he sees of Sierra Mist.

Cool! It works! Let's try it again...

*Fuzzy510 holds up a can of Lipton Tea. (That's Brisk Baby!) Babe Ruth promptly walks up to him, and smacks him outside the head with his bat, making Fuzzy's head fall off. Babe then throws it up into the air, and smacks it toward Pluto.

Ow.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Fuzzy510 does what Sprite tells him to do and waits for his money. The Sprite limo drives by and thugs come out and beat the snot out of him.*

What? You don't think they got so rich writing a bunch of checks, do you?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Just bringing this thread back because I laughed my arse off reading through it.

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

FoundationOfRancor

This thread reminds me of that infomercial with the riddler suit guy. He sells a 50$ book that promises success and easy money within it.

Little do people know, the first page of the book reads, "Start an infomercial selling a make-it-rich-quick book."

His suit sure is funny though.

M

MrXarvox

MrXarvox holds up a can of nothing. Nothing happens.

Fizzy Lollypop! Fiiiizy lollypop!

Pazaaka!

And the bubbles have started already.. ha ha!

T

theorgg

*theorgg holds up a box of Bubbles.

Blossom and Buttercup fly in, kick his arse with imputy, and take the box of bubbles from him. After this, they fly back to Bubbles and help her put her crayons in it.

*theorgg says "MEDIC!"

S

Svenmonkey

But my nose... He was only twelve... :(

I'll take the advanced placement exam and get a dollar for every two wrongs don't make a right, sonny! :mad:

O

orgg

William, the Cyberbacon, is still sizzling.

Oh, wait. Wrong classic thread.

T

train

*train pauses to hold up a can of sprite to the camera watching him wrestle bulls. A limo drives up, hands tosses him a bag of cash, and drives away. He is then gored by the bull he is no longer paying attention to...*

"Ouch!"...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*The limo backs up and Ransac steps out of the back.*

Tsk-tsk, train. You should know better than to take your eye off the bull! Now you get nothing!

*Ransac takes the bag back, gets in the limo, and peels out*

*In the distance, Wiliiam (the cyber bacon) is indeed still sizzling)*

Ransac, cpa trash man