Dante's Card Maker

C

Chrono Legionnaire

What's the url of Dante's Card Maker's current site?

H

Hetemti

Hey Dante, I've a few suggestions/requests:
1) Could you add the option of using Goudy Old Style instead of Times for the card text and card type boxes, since that's the font they use. (Times is used only for the P/T. Everything else is Goudy Old or Medieval)
2) I'd like to scale up the card, then place the text (also scaled up), then save the graphic so I can export the pic to photoshop, scale it down, and get better resolution of the fonts, since they'll then be smoothed.
3) Thanks to Draco, we now need colorless cc numbers over 10. :p
4) Are split cards going to be supported, or will we just have to make two, rotate, and scale down ourselves?

D

Dante444

I'm working on version 4 right now of Dante's Card Maker and it will have many new options including an improved look, being able to print at the right size right from the program, or print 9 cards per page, the correct font for the card text, which is Mplantin, mana symbols up to 16 or so, 3 or 4 different template versions of each color, a purple card template, all the expansion symbols, being able to import custom expansion symbols, and more. This version will not be free however. It will be under $10 to buy.