Whip Out The Bug-B-Gone!!

F

fuzzy510

Pillbug, you have a nasty attitude, especially for a new member. How dare you insult the Almighty Lord of Fuzziness. I challenge you to a fight to the death! (Or until we're kicked off, whichever comes first.)

M

MrXarvox

I'll take Pillbug's side, given that you suck and the roly-poly does not.

T

Teferi

[me] sits down in the bleachers eating popcorn[/me]

i doubt he'll show up, but if he does, i'll take his side.

[me] passes the popcorn to sum 1[/me]

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac appears and shouts his standings.*

I will help pillbug. If you fight him, you must fight me. And I don't know if you remember our past, but you can't take take fingers, the snapping of, all that well.

*Ransac snaps his fingers and a forcefield surrounds each person individually.*

No one touches anyone until our little guy gets here.

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Pillbug

I walk into the battle place and roll into a ball. fuzzy510 gets stabbed with spikes that shoot out of my shell. he concedes and i win. i roll away. ransac then kicks fuzzy in the nuts. game over. i win.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Um, well. Game over, I guess.

*Ransac reaches to grab Pillbug's hand so he can lift it up high. Ransac then realizes that Pillbug left. Ransac thinks and pretends that he is holding up Pillbug's hand. Ransac then asks for some pretzels and leaves, but no before kicking fuzzy in the nuts some more.*

I gotta hand it to Piilbug, that was great. I'm starting to like this kid.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Daggertooth

:mad: That Was Fixed!! That wasn't even long enough for a match!!! I Demand A Rematch Between Fuzz and Pillbug!! Or at least the 10 Million I lost Betting. :mad: I tell you all it was Fixed.

AARG!!! Im ruined :( Ruined!:( I guess I better get my box in the alley ready :(

Daggertooth

[Edited by Daggertooth on 01-16-01 at 01:50 PM]

F

fuzzy510

Who are you to say when I concede. I never concede, especially to the likes of you.

[me]takes out his Bug-B-Gone and sprays Pillbug. He shrivels up into a little piece of nothing.[/me]

Looks like this battle isn't over yet, Pillbug.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
He said he left already. You're taking this too seriously, for crickies sake. And besides, Bug-B-Gone doesn't work when a shell is up. A shell protects people.

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

MrXarvox

face it, fuzzy: pillbug can do that. he's a pillbug.

you're just a deluded little mammal of sorts.

P

Pillbug

you want more, you cheese-ball. okay. i walk into the areena and roll into a ball. i roll into fuzzys nuts and he screms in pain. i roll away. i win.

F

fuzzy510

I don't happen to give up when people repeatedly kick me in the nuts. It just pisses me off.

[me]teleports himself back to the Battle Arena, then blast a jet of flames on all who oppose him[/me]

P

Prince RXI

Hey Fuzzy510, what is it about Pillbug that's got you so rieled up? I mean, HE'S JUST A DAMN PILLBUG!!!!!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!! OR ME AND MY FELLOW NEWBIES HERE WILL KICK YOUR @$$!!!!!!!!! AND I THINK THAT RANSAC, MR. XARVOX, DAGGERTOOTH, AND TEFERI WOULD ALSO JOIN IN!!!!! ON MY SIDE!!!!! Can't we all just get along? :)

Prince RXI, the only master of the Legendary Neu-Artima-Geso Blade.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac agrees that he would join in on Pillbug's side. But, Ransac looks at his brother, Prince RXI, and snaps his fingers. Prince RXI vaporizes.*

Would you fight alongside YOUR little brother?

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

I'm BACK! You guys didn't think that Ransac's weak magic would work on ME, did you? I just teleported away.

*RXI looks at Ransac, pulls out the Legendary Neu-Artima-Geso Blade, promptly cuts all of Ransac's fingers off, drains him of all magic of regeneration, shield's him so no magic that anyone but Ransac or RXI cast works on him, and promptly pulls Ransac's pants off, covering RXI's eyes with his chain mail shirt. Everyone else just looks, points, laughs, and are permanently blinded from the horrible site*

Take that, Fuzzy510!

Prince RXI, the only master of the Legendary Neu-Artima-Geso Blade.

P

Pillbug

i roll into battle and kick prince rxi with an extended foot from my shell. prince rxi then screms in pain. i win. i roll away.

N

nodnarb24

Pillbug you are annoying.
[me]steps on pillbug and pillbug gets squished as he rolls away.[/me]
I win.
[me]and his rat legion leave the battle arena.[/me]

T

Teferi

[me] head hurts from choosing sides[/me]

hurt..fuzzy...hurt...pillbug....?

who to side with????

[me] decides to phase both out of existance[/me]