Foil split cards?

D

Dead

Has anyone got a foil split card? I was wondering if they existed, and what they would look like- i doubt it would be 2 tiny foil cards each with a tick thing as i imagine the foil making machine simply runs random cards through a standard template.

Would solve the riddle of which way up they should be in your hand, as the tick thing would be at what they see as the bottom of the card but either way up it'll break into the card picture which would be odd...

Any ideas?

N

nodnarb24

I saw some on ebay a few times and the shooting star is at the bottom of each half.

I

Istanbul

I've seen some up close and in person. They aren't very common at all, but they do exist, and they do have a little shooting star insignia on both halves. Kinda neat-looking, especially Assault/Battery (the one I saw in person).

S

sageridder

Out of 2 boxes I got one,a spite and malice.And yeah the little shooting star is on each half.

[Edited by sageridder on 01-11-01 at 10:00 PM]

M

mogg bomber

I have one. It's a stand/deliver, which is pretty useless. But at least it looks nice.

C

Cerberus

I have 2 Wax/Wane and they are hard to find but just about as rare as foil dual lands which I also have 2 of

D

Duel

I have a foil pain/suffernig (Oh, joy....) and a foil Spite/malice. I also traded off a foil wax/wane to cerebrus.